• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lost a comp

• Thread starter super_hamsters
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

super_hamsters

hey... my house got broke in to last saturday and the scum stole mine and my room mate's computers. If some one in BNA or one of the allies could let the leaders know, I'd appreatiate it. I just don't want people to think that I borrow a 2mr/8lmc/50 res gorget and skip town. I'll try to set things straight asap.

I'm trying to get more over time at my job, so I'll be able to aford another computer, but it'll probably take a while. Hopefully, they'll catch the guy and he doesnt have a fetish for braking lap tops. Every thing is great, aside from losing $1500 in electronics. It's been a bad July, but it's had it's good moments too. It's been easy to stay positive with good friends.

You can reach me at [email protected]. I'm at a library at the moment, so, yeah... can't signe in to ventrillo or any thing... I'll try to check my email daily. I'd appreatiate any help getting in touch with my bros in BNA, so thanks.

Brothers n Arms for life. =P

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That really sucks. Hopefully your guildies will get the message. If I see any running around I'll tell them to look here.