• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loss of things

Teladifist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Guys... Loss of things from the first floor.
I have two-stroy wood and plaster house.
No any problem with second floor, but first...
If I put something down on a floor - it dissapears in a few minutes.
Noone stole it, seems game count me house's 1st floor as a simple terrain of around world.
What can it be? What to do?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What shard ?
What Faucet fel, tram, tokuno, temur.
location of house ?

Do this lock something down like a apple and then use the house tool to raise it up off the ground like 2 or 3 times. Then watch it to see if it stays or disappears?

If there is other houses near yours go check them out if open to the public see how there first floors are like.

Did you make sure that whats disappearing isn't sinking under your house?

post the items you locked down because there is some items that will disappear when locked down Not sure which ones I'm sure some one here will.

Teladifist

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm on Europa.
House on Felucca, on sand beach of continent right side from Jhelom: 168 S / 21 E.
If I put whatever on a floor in the house - it vanishes. Now on any floor 1st or 2nd.
No other houses near my place.
How to check what is "under my house"?

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try changing your house foundation. I've had things go Under my house too, i used Circle of Transparency and stood outside to see them. Usually the changing the foundation will work. If not, page a GM.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
He can't change his foundation without customizing the house. It's a classic two-story plaster

Are you locking the items down? Or just placing them there? If you place them there, they'll decay after a couple hours. If you lock them down or secure them, they won't.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let's get down to brass tacks. Teladifist, how long have you had the house, and has it always been doing this?