• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Losing Money?

K

Kymberleigh

Last night I got up to a certain amount of money .. and after I got done making money .. I noticed that it went from ending in 000 to ending in 706 .... now when I logged in today it was down to 465!!! Is there a reason I am losing money on an hourly basis? I just noticed this .. no telling how long I have been losing money and how much it has been???

G

Are you a property owner? Do you have a maid and gardener coming to your lot?

If it isn't anything like that, then I have no clue.

K

Kymberleigh

Yea I am property owner but I dont have a maid or gardner!
Its really upsetting considering how long it takes to even make 500 bucks on the game!

Q

QuinnCharming

I'm also having a money problem... my money says -$277... so I tried to make money and it starts to go back up. But upon logging off and back on it goes right back to -$277? HELP!

A

ama1997

Ive had kind of the same thing I went to work. Made about 800.00 then when I went back to my lot I clicked on buy mode and went to buy a cheap table and wouldnt let me cause my money was gone.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Bloody hell! Don't tell me that problem is back!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...see...EA ran out of simoleans. The pool became empty. Instead of completely giving up on the weekly bonus and payouts, they just found a new way to reward this money. I think they're calling it redistribution.

I kid.

S

Sativa L

I had the same thing happen last night after jamming, I went to my other sims lot to give her some $ and noticed half my earnings were gone.

G

Was just reading this thread and it seems like they could be directly related...perhaps a flaw in their free play system that is affecting paid subscribers.

A

ariescutie

I thought it was just me; turns out its happening all over. Must be on of those nasty bugs.

D

Dogsoffour

I lost about 4k today. Didn't know other people were having the same issue. I guess this is EA's latest idea for draining simoleans out of the economy.

T

TSO-E Sarah

Once people here there is a problem they tend to blame everything on that...I've looked into every character that Lee has sent my way today and not one of them had lost money. If you want me to investigate your character. please provide specific information about character and city name, whether you moved etc, and give me some time to get to them. I cannot get to them all.

A

angielynne

I have lost money to, and it is with a sim that owns no property. She was brought over on the "bullet train", so I wonder if that is why. It is frustrating, though, money is hard enough to come by, and she is my most skilled sim in ealand so I need to use her to get money, but every time I leave a house where I have been working I lose all of my money.

UPDATE: It appears that I only lose money that I earned doing money items, jamming specifically(did not try others yet) but I do not lose money I earned by waitressing.

Sim: Nori in EaLand.

I

imported_female1au

Hi Lee, r ya there?

Yesterday when I was playing, my sim has lost a considerable amont of money.

My sim named 'Lynn was a visitor at a money house called Funny Money Farm, I was there for oh more than 4 hrs, every 500 earned just vanished from my cash total, this happened twice. Not to mention some of the paints I completed did not pay when I sold them, but that could have been lag idk.
This sim was created in ealand.

The thing is, I left the money house with what I started with, so by my calculations I lost at least 1k.

Please tell me what this means?
Is there anyway I can get that lost cash back?

Hope you can help me.

Thank You.........

Q

QuinnCharming

My sim's name is Robyn and she is in EA Land... made her there so she didn't move. She has negative money and I can't seem to get her out of "debt", lol.... Hope you can fix her

T

turtleface

It happened to me too.
I went and made jams, as I often do, and everything was fine, until I left the lot to go somewhere else. As soon as i got to map view, sudden;y my money was back down to aroud what it had been before i started making jams. I doubt i'll play again until i har this has been fixed.

T

TSO-E Sarah

<blockquote><hr>

Last night I got up to a certain amount of money .. and after I got done making money .. I noticed that it went from ending in 000 to ending in 706 .... now when I logged in today it was down to 465!!! Is there a reason I am losing money on an hourly basis? I just noticed this .. no telling how long I have been losing money and how much it has been???

[/ QUOTE ]

Every day we watch very closely that the total sum of money in the world has not changed and it hasn't so I sincerely believe that you have not lost money (people often forget how fast purchases add up, just like real life). Let me know the name of a Sim to investigate and I will do so when I find time. Sincerely, Sarah

D

Dogsoffour

I had been careful not to purchase anything lately(besides the statue I had to purchase to get bugged items fixed
[$150]), because I know it will get no sellback value and I can just bring items over in a few days anyway. So unless my account was showing more simoleans than I actually had at one point, then money was deducted at some point.

T

TSO-E Sarah

<blockquote><hr>

My sim's name is Robyn and she is in EA Land... made her there so she didn't move. She has negative money and I can't seem to get her out of "debt", lol.... Hope you can fix her

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. Our code should not let you go negative. I've given you a little bit of moolah to let you keep playing. Enjoy!

Do you own another character with a similar name also?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Has everyone checked their account status on sim bio? Are you listed as a "visitor" or a "premium" account in EA-Land? Visitors cannot earn money in EA-Land.