• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lore Gains WOW!

• Thread starter Kyrie_Elaison
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kyrie_Elaison

Thought I would start another tamer last night, so I ate a 120 taming, 120 vet, and a 120 lore scroll. Woke up this morning and purchased a rabbit for 112 gold, then I stood outside Luna for about 30 minutes using lore on the rabbit and went from 0 to 72.9. The only reason I stopped was because I had to leave for work.

I was getting insane gains off of a rabbit! I can't wait to get home tonight and see how long it will take to gm. :lick:

K

Kyrie_Elaison

Ok,

Got home about 30 minutes ago and have been doing the same thing with the rabbit. In 20 minutes I have jumped up into the mid 80's, and the gains just keep coming.

Is this normal? I don't remember lore gaining this fast on my other Tamer.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

I am now at 90 and still getting steady gains on a rabbit. There has got to be something wrong here.

Has anyone run into this?

D

deVour of Legends

It is more than likley because the only skills you have is taming and vet and probably they are both at 50 and when you ahve a low amount of total skill points used you gain faster so gaining lore to 120 atm will be bad because it will slow your taming gain VERRRYY badly

K

Kyrie_Elaison

It is more than likley because the only skills you have is taming and vet and probably they are both at 50 and when you ahve a low amount of total skill points used you gain faster so gaining lore to 120 atm will be bad because it will slow your taming gain VERRRYY badly
Actually I'm at max skill points with arrows down. I have almost gm music, peace, magery, and ei. That's why it has me so confused. I'm at 93.9 and still keep getting gain runs as many as 5 at a time.

Y

YellowStarS2k

Yep, using the lore skill is the fastest way to gain. I got to 115, my current max, in a very short amount of time.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lore is pretty quick to raise. I went from advanced character token to 110 (my limit) in just one night (about 7 hours I think) of healing and loring a couple of gaman. At the time I thought that was unreal gains. Then I realized that it is a good balance for how long taming itself takes to raise.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

Well I went from 0 lore to gm in 3 hours using a rabbit I had purchased for 112 gold.

I just thought that it seemed to be a little too easy to gain in.

I'm going to see how my taming gains go having lore locked at gm. If it goes slow I am going to stone my lore and start it back at 0 to see if it boosts gains.