• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Ulysses Shop?

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know what happened to it? :O

I went to it about a week ago. Just checked again today and it's gone!

Also his small tower at brit graveyard is gone too :(

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm standing inside Ulysses shop, RAA Guild Shop, the one near Skara. It's still here. I'm not sure which one you were talking about but I saw your post and had to log in to check it out for myself.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You made my heart skip a beat there.
It has been at the coast south of Skara since the AoS launch. Before that it was the small tower N of Brit since Trammel came. Its long gone now.

Same kind of old stubborn crafters selling crafted things and provisions and what their hunters loot from Doom and other fighting grounds. RAA has allied guilds with our fighters, RAAM and SRG. Thats where we get our peerless ingredients and replicas etc from.

I think we still will be around for a long while, and at the same location:D

M

Melchiah

I don't think anyone has ever made me try to log in so quickly, just to go and check to see if it was still there!

C

Chiera

hehe ... it is a bit like as long as Ulysses Shop is up the shard is still alive :)

B

Brak

Amazed that you folks are still around, is Lien still playing?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lien

hmm, now i think he helped me when i just started playing, i wasw in my bestest armour, that i loved, and he stopped me while i was running

shocked, he took me to his house and sorted me out with a good 70's suit, had a house in malas somewhere, he took me there, i had never been before!, ah the days of innocence

if it is the same player,he has a crafter called Cinders

is this right????

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its sounds like something our Lien would do but im afraid not the same. We are talking about Lord Lien Ragus and he IS the crafter. Old forge smith of RAA.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its sounds like something our Lien would do but im afraid not the same. We are talking about Lord Lien Ragus and he IS the crafter. Old forge smith of RAA.

Dear lien, i remember him well, he made my first armour at brit smithys... pass my love to him plz

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don´t mean to hijack this thread but does anyone remember an old guild called either UBB or UGM (I think it was United Blacksmiths of Brittania or United GM Smiths of Brittania). I used to belong to this guild before I left the game in 2001 or 2002. When I came back in 2006 they were either gone or changed their name (because GM did not seem to be of any value anymore :) ).

One of the more famous members of the guild was Lord Ironchew or Chewie as people used to call him. Anyone know whether he is still around? We used to gather at the north brit forge and do repairs for people...
Thanks,

Hephaistos of Europa

C

cravena

Hello Hello,
I finally couldnt resist to create Stratics account...
Yes i m still alive and playing even if, as Dear Molly said, i got comp prob atm.
Raa shop has moved from Brit graveyard to the actual location about 4 years
ago (or maybe more - my memory aint today what it used to be !)... and it still offers basic to highleveled items since then with really fine and devoted ppl
I d like to specially thanks Molly Foxglove our leader and shop manager but also (please fogive me if i forget anyone... my memory, you know :)
Melchiah, Jeanna, Lilitu, Lord Ulysses (yes he still run a few vendors), Vikuit, Starlite, Khatrina, Pedric... and a few others.

Tia, darling, how could i forget you ? and Jack i never had any crafter or char named Cinders but yes i helped ppl around as often as i can/could and surely will.

Long live to Raa, to the game and to you nice people.
Hope to see you soon again

M

Melchiah

Arkanos,

Haven't seen anyone from UBB for a while (and yes it was UBB) :D

I don't remember Iron Chew being a member of UBB, but he did have his own guild called ToR (Tower of Roses) and respective guild house. Sadly, about two years ago now he let the guildhouse fall as he closed his UO account. Being the packrat that I am, I made sure I went along to the IDOC and grabbed the only thing of real importance - his whispering rose. It's now on display at the RAA shop, and should he ever come back, then I'd be more than willing to return it to him.

Of course, there's still the information that he gathered at www.towerofroses.de, which is still a smith's BOD bible now!

Further to Lien's answer (good to see you here!), let's see who else I can remember from old RAA... Uranium, Bald Bill, Totom, Slim Pickings, TobyOne(still have pre-T2A armour piece from him), Aran, Jaiden (Lien, you shouldn't forget that one ;)), Drax, Humbug, Jericho, Maeglin, Rahf, Perrin, Taerom, Trinity Matrix, Vicious...

I'm sure there's more than that too - just not too many of the old folk left anymore... Oh and Brak, good to see you're still with the red hair! Now if only I could remember what Crimson Flax's wife was called...!

C

cravena

Hello Brak ! good to see you indeed...

Answering about Nataniel : she left the game around 3/4 years ago...
As many others but new ppl joined the Raa crew since :)
and btw Jaiden isnt very active atm but she stills come here and then...
She better does it otherwise her husband (he he) could beat her severly.

Lien.

B

Brak

Surely her husband would do no such thing Lien? :) Great to see you guys are still playing still, wouldn't quite be the same game without the RAA shop to go visit.

Reactivated my account a few days ago so ol Crimson is back around...although he remains a lazy miner.

Hi Mel, how's things? Brak without the red hair?!? Never gonna happen :) I believe Jasmine is the name yer trying to recall, last I heard she was in WOW but lost contact as she was on a different server to me.

Hephaistos...hmm I'm sure I remember that name. Were you the dude with an insane amount of snowballs?

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reviving this instead of making another thread... Got the itch to run around for an hour after many many years to see what's still standing and not. Has the shop closed?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, just moved into larger premises. RAA shop open for business and going strong. Location close to the mountain, just a little west of Brit swamp, 41.40N 37.24E

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Reviving this instead of making another thread... Got the itch to run around for an hour after many many years to see what's still standing and not. Has the shop closed?
As Petra’s says, we’re still active and on Europa, but the shop has moved a couple of times since the Skara and Brit Graveyard days.
Pop a note on the Bulletin Board when you find us, or if you can’t get to the shop, shout out in Gen Chat and I’m sure someone can provide a gate