• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Trevelyan

• Thread starter imported_mord mhor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_mord mhor

The people complain the taxes are to high and have no silver with which to purchase the purple horses they like to eat.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

The people complain the taxes are to high and have no silver with which to purchase the purple horses they like to eat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Any loyal TB feel free to ICQ me.

I'll hook you up with the silver

G

Yeah sorry about that. Will set tithing to 0 again in the morning. Till then, Kaj or me can supply you all if you need it.

Just wanted to see what effect it would have on the faction vendors!

I

imported_Coppelia

Go farm silver, beggars!

TB is the welfare or what?

A

Asmodai/Embryo

go kill wisps and orge lords and silver serpents and stuff, if u kill them whilst in faction u earn silver!

I

imported_mord mhor

Sire the people complain that it is much too early to be up for military maneuvers.

G

What do they want, breakfast in bed or something?

Silver doesnt earn itself, go get me some, peasant!

G

its ok folks back to beds I heard his Lordships himself say somethings about breakfast in beds and the silver earning itselfs.

I

imported_mord mhor

Your most gracious Lord Trev. Imagine my surprise this morning when I awoke to hear that you had granted your humble servant a new title. I shall endeavour to work towards a higher rank sire.

A

Asmodai/Embryo

All of you scum who wish to be lead by a trammie then go ahead join TB. But be warned, death will be your best friend. I have personally slain the opposing commander at least 7 times, however he has such little honor i have only gained one point from him.

However, those of who think differently, you have a choice.

Join the shadowlords and know what it means to possess true power! Know what it means to drench your weapon with the blood of your enemies!

I

imported_Angelmhor

Sire I want to join I want to join, but apparently although I am 6 years old I am still too young and have been told I need to wait a month to join the army. *Crys*.