• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Lord Shadow Walker Wins the April Fishing Challenge with a 185 Stone Autumn Dragonfish!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Shadow Walker has won the April Fishing Challenge! Shadow’s Autumn Dragonfish, caught on 4/20 and weighing in at 185 stones beat out the other eight entries. Congratulations to our winner. Shadow’s plaque will be displayed in the reward hall shortly!

Lord Shadow Walker, you know the drill. Here is a link to available rare fish choices. Please choose your reward fish for May by the 5th and either email me ([email protected]), contact me in game, or post your response to a generally read forum. Also, I have this month’s fish and your Kingfish safely in my bank. Bug me when you’re on and I’ll give them back to you (that goes for any other contestant that would like your fish back).

Thanks to all that participated! Honorable mentions:

• Bellindora – 171 stones
  • SWEAVER GAL – 161 stones
  • Calypso – 131 stones
  • Hydraken – 116 stones
  • A Nice Guy – 110 stones

Continue reading...

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From Shadow Walker

Thanks, was a hard one to get a big one as you all noticed. How bout some help here, I hate to make the monthly fish a really hard one to get to that is located in a dangerous area and it seems the rare fish that are not in that category have a limited selection.
Any suggestions?

EM Chimaera

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Lord Shadow Walker has chosen the Yellowtail Barracuda to be caught during the month of May! The Yellowtail can be found in the deep waters of Trammel. Toss your largest barracuda into the mailbox at the EM reward hall by the end of the month. The winner will receive a plaque on the wall of fisherman among all past winners in the reward hall. I'll update the town criers and sign shortly. Good luck everyone!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
looking at my tracking record I am pretty sure you have a chance :) But you not getting a hint on the weight :p