• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Nabin's Community Fundraising Challenge

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Good Friends!

Merry Christmas!

I have been contacted by one of our anonymous community members in regards to the Bring Stratics Home Indegogo Campaign.

They are issuing a $300 matching gift Challenge!

For every dollar you donate to the campaign between now and 6:00 pm pst this evening they will match it dollar for dollar up to a total of $300

That means if you donate $25 they will also donate $25 making the Total $50!

Every $100 you donate will become $200!

If you have been waiting now it the time to jump in and help save Stratics!

Click Here to Donate Now! Let's Secure that matching $300 gift

Currently at $8,197 with 77 Supporters!

If you and your Guild would like to through out a matching gift challenge too just let me know and I will get it going for you as well

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Just about 2 hours left and just about $200 remaining of matching gift $$$$

Been thinking about making a donation!

Double your best gift by donating now!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
That's awesome! Thank you!

We are at $8,477

We have $20 of matching challenge money left!

Make you best gift now and you first $20 will be matched dollar for dollar !

If you want to challenge the community to with a matching gift just let me know !!!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Great job everyone!

$8,802 !!

You maxed out that dollar for dollar $300 mathing gift challenge Pronto like.

*Tips a glass of good Old Moonglow Red in your direction in salute*

If you or your guild would like me to run a community challenge for you as well just let me know.

Icq works best or PM here at stratics

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Ok folks,

We are doing great!

Currently at $9,262 and in the final stretch!

We are down to just needing $1,238 in donations this evening

Just a few people more needed to wrap this up.

Get in now with your best gift donation.

The community could get the best ever Christmas present ever tonight!

Time to contact your friends, guildmates, and enemies to tell them Merry Christmas and here's the link to donate!

Just $1,238 to go!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
What did you Say? You have a Special Opportunity for the Community?

That's right the one and only Jirel of Joiry!

You know her from the Boards, Followed the posts, and seen her in game.

I've never seen so many pop corn emoji-es following someones post in my entire life but tonight she is putting it all out there.

Honestly I think a lot of you have been waiting for this moment for years.

For Just a $10 (or more Personally I feel this is priceless) Donation towards the Save Stratics Campaign in the next hour till 10:15 pm PST

You can meet her on the Legends Shard and she will let you Kill Her! That's Right full on Dirt Nap!

But wait there is more!

If we have 25 people or more who will take up this opportunity in the next hour she will also run the entire length Britania in just her underwear with you, the angry mob behind her!

Folks an opportunity like this just doesn't come along often if ever!

Now is the time for your dream to come true. Jirel of Joiry Dirt Nap!

Click here to make your donation then Meet her in Britain Felucca, Legends Shard

Jirel of Joiry, Thank You again for this selfless act of support for the community!

Last edited:

Elenni

Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
If we have 25 people or more who will take up this opportunity in the next hour she will also run the entire length Britania in just her underwear with you, the angry mob behind her!

Click here to make your donation then Meet her in Britain Felucca, Legends Shard
OMG...talk about a long-lasting Stratics memory...Jirel, bless you -- you are priceless!

And someone...if this happens, please, Please PLEASE help us GET PHOTOS, so we can memorialize this show of unity in one of the funniest UO/Stratics pictorials EVER....

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What did you Say? You have a Special Opportunity for the Community?

That's right the one and only Jirel of Joiry!

You know her from the Boards, Followed the posts, and seen her in game.

I've never seen so many pop corn emoji-es following someones post in my entire life but tonight she is putting it all out there.

Honestly I think a lot of you have been waiting for this moment for years.

For Just a $10 (or more Personally I feel this is priceless) Donation towards the Save Stratics Campaign in the next hour till 10:15 pm PST

You can meet her on the Legends Shard and she will let you Kill Her! That's Right full on Dirt Nap!

But wait there is more!

Jirel of Joiry, Thank You again for this selfless act of support for the community!
Come stratics you KNOW you ALL want to kill me, so donate and save Stratics. Then come over and KILL ME!!

You KNOW you WANT TOO!!!!!

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
C'mon Stratics I'm sitting just waiting to DIE at your collective hands.

All you have to is just donate to save Stratics.

For the mere cost of a Starbucks coffee you have the Memory of a lifetime killing ME...yes that's RIGHT ME!!

Don't delay! Donate today and don't forget if 25 or more donate I'll will run Britannia in my skivvies with a pitchfork and torch bearing mob in pursuit!!!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Looking for my next Matching Gift Donor.

Contact me with the amount of your gift Challenge and we will get you going!

Team up with your friends and guildies and let me know what your challenge is. A simple $300 Matching gift challenge could put us over the top a $500 would wrap this up quick.

Time is now to make a difference.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Good Morning All,

We did it! We reached the $10,500 minimum contribution goal to secure the funds towards the purchase of Stratics.

Now that those funds are secure and available to help with the auction bids, we still need to drive donations for the overall purchase of the site.

We still have work to do.

Every Dollar donated at this point goes straight into the war chest for winning the final auction bidding.

If you are just getting caught up on things from the holidays or have been considering increasing your donation.

Now is the time!

I am looking for my next Matching Gift Donor.

Contact me with the amount of your gift Challenge and we will get you going!

Team up with your friends and guildies. Let me know what your challenge is. A simple $250 matching gift challenge could generate enough momentum to get us to $11,500.

Time is now to make a difference.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I just sent this to Lord Nabin but I'll post this here too.

Next person to donate $250 will have an 18x18 or smaller or their choice decorated by myself. They must provide all items for decoration, etc.

Next two persons who donate $500+ I will decorate a keep or castle for. They must provide all items for decoration, etc. If the person who donates does not have a keep or castle, I will do two 18x18s instead.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I don't have the resources to donate more. If I did I would.

Just checked the status on the auction site. The current bid is up to $12,600 with 3 hours left and no way to know how high it might go.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats the problem... will it go 15 will it 20... think most normal gamers spend enough on subs alone... yes the guys/gals being given 200-500m a pop at each and most EM events can maybe spend a bit of there freebie gift gold which is equal to real money to be fair....just saying....to some gold is like water they have been fed so much.. i cannot help anymore.... but good luck....hope this is done!!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Awesome!

My offer above still stands. Hope to net you guys an additional 1250 :)
Absolutely! Any and all additional funds will got straight into the site.

And as always: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! To all the supporters, contributors, and community members who have helped make this happen!

:grouphug:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Good Evening Community,

We are in the last hours of our fundraising challenge to Save Stratics. Well it's saved!

However it is not fully funded! Buy it Now was $16,500 and we are sitting at $12,900

$3,600 left to go and only 6 hours to get it done in.

Time now to claim your shirts, mugs, titles, banners and lifetime prime memberships!

If you thought you missed out you are wrong you can pop in now and secure all your prizes.

Click now to fully fund the Save Stratics Campaign and claim your spot on the historic roster of supporters!

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
...We are in the last hours of our fundraising challenge to Save Stratics. Well it's saved!
However it is not fully funded! Buy it Now was $16,500 and we are sitting at $12,900

$3,600 left to go and only 6 hours to get it done in.
Time now to claim your shirts, mugs, titles, banners and lifetime prime memberships!

If you thought you missed out you are wrong you can pop in now and secure all your prizes.
Click now to fully fund the Save Stratics Campaign and claim your spot on the historic roster of supporters!
*Bump*