• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Lord Greywulfe's Skara Brae Election Campaign

Greywulfe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
A fresh notice is posted near the town stone of Skara Brae.

Greetings, citizens. It gives me great pleasure to announce my intent to run for Governor of this fine city! Many months ago I had moved to Skara Brae to seek political refuge from the tyranny taking place in Britain's government, and I have come to grow fond of this simple town and its hardy citizens so much that I hope to give back to the community by serving as its steward. As Governor I vow to continue the city's trade deal with the Guild of the Arcane Arts, and to continue to bring the justice and prosperity that your beloved Governor Gillian Gryphon has worked so hard to bring to the city during her successful tenure in office. Fellow citizens, vote for me and together we shall make Skara Brae the jewel of the Kingdom of Britannia!

Humbly Yours,
Lord Guy Greywulfe

Greywulfe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
A notice is posted.

Greetings, citizens. As there are no other bids for the governor's chair in Skara Brae, I shall win the seat uncontested. After the election's conclusion, I shall be available on the 16th of June at 8:00 PM by the Eastern skies for a meet and greet, and to answer any questions or concerns by the people of Skara Brae or interested parties. All are invited me to join me in celebration of Skara Brae's continued prosperity!

Humbly Yours,
Lord Guy Greywulfe