• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord british's new years honours list.....

G

So who would u nominate for one of these non-existing awards?
here's mine
lastmanstanding/nicholas - for services to pvp and for just being my companion.
scarlet/priscilla - for being a hard working relative newbie who proves that new chars can still make it in uo.
trevelyan - for being so ermmmm purple!
padraic - for all his hours along with his guildies like mim foxglove helping the dwindling noobs get off to a good start

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra & Ros - for Beetle ressing.............

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rainqueen, For putting up with the rest of Chaos of Deception Guild :p

Elf

G

Gotta be Rosalinda for me

for helping me thru the toughest, meanest, ugliest year of my life
for being there for me when I was down
for being at the other end of the phone at all hours listening to me rant and cry
for picking me when I couldnt get much lower

Ros I love ya women .. thank you so much *hugs*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Gotta be Rosalinda for me

for helping me thru the toughest, meanest, ugliest year of my life
for being there for me when I was down
for being at the other end of the phone at all hours listening to me rant and cry
for picking me when I couldnt get much lower

Ros I love ya women .. thank you so much *hugs*

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah me too, thinking about it.
For cooking up god knows how many kilos of pasta, spaghetti and rice for me, buying chocolate and being my mum.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

and being my mum.

[/ QUOTE ]

....surely the hardest job of all..................

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nobody nominated me

right thats it, NO more mr nice guy, NO free plots, NO newbie helping, NO coming to peeps aid, NO gifts, NO free gold,NO freebie items, EVER

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paidric. His everlasting patience with new players is admirable, and I've seen them ask some silly things while standing at the bank... *laughs*

The shopowners where I have vendors, who daily gate and runedrop. I'll be the first to admit, I'd do it myself if I could set myself to it, but whenever I start, I lose interrest. Mucho respect...

Finally, all of WoY for just being awesome and fun to be with

M

Molly Foxglove

Paidric gets my vote as well.
But everyone who makes Europa so special deserves to be mentioned. Everyone who adds something for the rest of the people adds to the shards popularity and spirit. May it be leaders of RP guilds or other leades. Also people that on their own are generous and helpful in game.
Upon that there are people that behind the screen become friends and support for others suffering from all kinds of toughness in life. Ppl that listen and care without being experts ..they can make a big difference, just as Kiara told.

Thank you all for this year. Thanks for all generosity goodness and joy I have seen out there. Not that I ever played anything else, but isnt this unique for Uo and maybe even Europa is special?

I

imported_Wishbone

Europa community spirit rulz, so I nominate the whole Europa comminity.
Is that ok?

Oh and Ros or I will get an earfull from Trev

K

Kayne

Since its been a year i cant remember everyone but i can safely say:

Rainqueen for all her help a year ago when i was just starting out in UO, not sure i would have managed without you

Laneeta who kindly gave me some small items to get me going on my first day.

Jack Flash - who very kindly let me have a house he was selling since i had trouble with a seller of another house

Paidric - for his services to all other newbies

and to everyone else that makes the community on europa.

My biggest thanks goes to everyone ive met and still talk to in game, some of which wont see this but i wouldnt be still playing without them.

D

Decardo

I agree whole heartedly with Paidric. His work has encouraged others to help the new players as they come into the realm and as such a few others have come into his HLP guild.

His work is totally selfless never wanting anything in return.

N

Nyte Doombringer

<blockquote><hr>

Nobody nominated me

right thats it, NO more mr nice guy, NO free plots, NO newbie helping, NO coming to peeps aid, NO gifts, NO free gold,NO freebie items, EVER

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm

Haha just kidding....... maybe

C

Clx-

<blockquote><hr>

lastmanstanding

[/ QUOTE ]

Marathon man award winner!

Nixon[I-C]

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was gonna nominate you for best guild leader, but now it will just look like I'm sucking up.

So I vote for the Fydes for being great friends and extra they always put in for the communities they are involved with, Siege, Europa and forums/irc.

G

I would like to thankyou all for this remarkable reward!!! ... wow .. im gob smacked... id like to thank everyone who knowes me... ...really ive got tears streaming down my cheeks...im speechless ...yet soooo honoured... Thanks again and looks foward to another year in UO on Europa .... salute ....

G

leto and all the people in the auction team for having to put up with me in the guild mwhahaha!

and everyone else too! lets all have cake!

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
either everyone I've ever met ingame

or Paidric

you choose

G

Well, I reckon we ALL deserve a medal, folks, those of us who have struggled on thru lag, discon, extended downtimes, reverts, nerfs, crap gifts......

Oh, and all those brave returners I've met during the year....

And of course, Shez, Tim, and family Jones (YOU know who you are - thank you all for dragging me thru another 12 months! *hugs*)

*sigh* yes and lil ol' Trev, bless him! &lt;3

G

Padraic - For outstanding services to assisting youngs &amp; returners

The Fydes - For simply being...The Fydes

LucyOfKenton - For courage &amp; bravery

To WoY - For their continued patience, encouragement &amp; unwaivering belief while I am/was recovering from a serious road traffic accident

S

SilentFoxXy

Blue Fin - Without his help, and very steep learning curve he offered, Id never have tamed a chicken let alone a Wrym.

RainQueen- Who welcomed me into CoD and taught me everything I know about my SilberCatts template.

Padraig- Who took my hand that first cold dark night in old haven blacksmithy, made me armor, and made me learn my first lesson- 'Bank EVERYTHNG'

Thanks to these 3 , they all deserve a medal.

G

having spoken to u about it i now feel guilty about going on about my sah.
nico- for being far braver than me!
WoY - for being the greatest rehab guild! i cant play uo like i used to but i offered my resignation but it was refused
xx

G

Oi! Wot are mates for, ya nanna?!

And anyway, yer braver, so ner!

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to honour a couple of ppl.

Lady Nico for giving me my wonderfull Cu sidhe companion, Vixen.

Cowboy1234 For selling me my lovely house by the brit beach in felluca.

Markus / Xeron For showing me that not everyone from norway is ******** ^^

Argantes For all the insure money

And a huge thanks to all the boardies for a fun year!

G

Everyone who donated skulls for this years public harrys! ^^