• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looting corpse into a pack

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm new to the EC, and if there is a place that displays all of the uses I'd love to be directed there.

I am hunting and love the single click looting but want to loot specific items to a different pack within my main. Is this at all possible?

Thanks.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I've been playing with this too... As far as I know, not with 1 click, you'd need to make multiple organizers each which has its own target bag. But now we're up to a few clicks worth of swapping which organizer to use etc. Might still end up to be more work than just sorting it all later.

I was just looking at the lua files that control containers last night, and you may be able to modify the "organizer" button to auto execute all organizers in a loop, putting you back to 1 click looting.

I haven't started trying to code my own interface yet though, so you can either try it yourself... or give me a few days and I'll have given it a try.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it is possible. Pull the Toggle Loot Bag icon from the Actions/Other tab and put it in a bar. Open the pack you want the loot to go in, click the toggle icon and target the bag/pack in your back pack. It will highlight Yellow and all loot except gold will go into it. It's a toggle, so if you click it again it unsets the bag and stuff will go into your pack again. You have to open the bag/pack before using the toggle or you'll get an error message.