• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Loot Questions

i am just now starting my treasure hunting and SOS career. When looking at loot what would be considered worth selling and what would be just unravel material.. Please help with any details someone can provide i am a returning player back from vanq and inval days so all these mods makes my head spin

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20 lrc 8lmc mr3 is worth keeping. Better if it has 90 resists or near but any resist can be used for a training suit.

20lrc 8lmc mr3 HPR3 8mana cf2 12% eaters are used for pvp. Better with 4hpi and or 4str.

4dex 8stam 8mana mr1 8lmc (studded/bone/hide [not turtle hide]) are ok for dexxers. 4int/4str/4dci-hci are a bonus.

Those are more or less the basics. Start from that and check 10k pieces and you will get used to the identification.

Regards,

Jack_UO