• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loot Question

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So...I've been doing a lot of treasure maps lately. Only ones and twos at the moment until I can get my timing back up. But this is really ok, because I'm unraveling the bad loot, raising my imbuing.

However, looking at this stuff, I really have no idea what's good or what's bad.

Prized/Antique/Brittle....what the heck does this all mean???

I'm assuming anything close to the cap is not too bad, so I'm keeping that to probably sell, eventually. When I was playing alot (way back AGES ago), I used to like hit lightening, but can anyone tell me what sells these days?

Thanks!

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prized generally costs more to insure and the durability lasts longer than normal items before it wears out. Antique items are old and the durability is lost quicker than normal items. Brittle items cannot have Powder of Fortification used on them.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really unless it is legendary.....unravel it ...and even then unless the mods are truly exceptional

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prized/Antique/Brittle....what the heck does this all mean???
  • The following negative item properties can now be found on magic items:
    • Brittle – Cannot have powder of fortification applied to the item
    • Prized – Item insurance cost is increased, cannot be blessed
    • Massive – Increased strength requirement, indicated in the strength requirement item property
    • Unwieldy – Increased item weight, indicated in the weight item property
    • Cursed – Cannot be insured or blessed
    • Antique – Increased durability loss, can be powdered 3 times. Each powder will reduce max durability to 250, 200, and 150 respectively. Can be repaired.

http://uo.com/article/Publish-86-Notes