• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loot question please be serious

ducknbleed

Adventurer
When digging up chest is thrre anything i could look for brsides thr ibiouse pardon ect.... Like what rings ect.... Dont want yo past up in a few mil vause i was dumb.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

ducknbleed

Adventurer
When digging up chest is thrre anything i could look for brsides thr ibiouse pardon ect.... Like what rings ect.... Dont want yo past up in a few mil vause i was dumb.

Maybe un jibberish. When lookinh in tje chest. What do u keep and what di u ubravel. Dont want to just leacr 14million per sarly any help is great thx

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What client do you use the EC or the classic client?

I take from ALL teasure chests the following:

Mana Orbs
Pardons
Essences
Gems
Reagents (they stack so take and toss in a chest at your house, they build up)
Artifact (if it is level 6 or 7, some are better than others but Candlabra of Souls, Burglars Bandanas, Heart of Lion etc still sell well).
Tasty Treats (500 clean up points if you dont have a pet)
Ruined Sash of Warding (500 clean up points)

As for the other loot I look for:

+15 skill jewels
3:1 Faster Cast Recovery/Faster Casting Jewels
SSI 10% HCI / DCI 15% Jewels
High end casting Jewels such as: Int Bonus 10, MR 3-4, SDI 15-18%, LMC 8-10, FCR 3-4, FC 1, LRC 15%+)

As for armors, any legendary pieces, major artifact, greater artifact pieces.

Anything else to unravel if you have an imbuer.

Always take Legendary armor/jewels as even if you dont think you can use them someone generally can.

Last edited:

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget splinter 20++ weapons with hit something on them in none brittle/antique versions, can fetch gazillions. (ter mur/iish is teh place to hunt if you are after the big jackpot)

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Don't forget splinter 20++ weapons with hit something on them in none brittle/antique versions, can fetch gazillions. (ter mur/iish is teh place to hunt if you are after the big jackpot)
Why Ter Mur or Ilsh? I thought fel had the good maps? I'm a returner and just started THunting this week

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My guess as to what was meant -

1. One thing to consider with T-Maps is risk/reward.

Fel has the "better" loot, but is still limited to the traditional loot (human gear). There's also the possibility of getting a map in an unfortunate place, that you have to store and wait for it to reset, hopefully in a better place. (Doing a map located between the Yew Animal Trainers and the Moongate in Fel was scary enough on LA - god forbid you had one within sight of the Fel Yew Gate on Atlantic -though if you lived long enough to dig it, the guardian spawn might be an interesting surprise for the residents)

Ter Mur Maps have Gargoyle loot in them, which of course have better resists. So, if you're looking for Garg gear, Ter Mur is better simply because you will have better suits than if you did a Tram or Fel map and modified the stuff for race.

Ilshenar might have elven items in it. Been a while since I did one. Tokuno, of course, is mostly SE gear.

2. Because of the new tamables, Tram/Fel maps have higher costs when for sale. So that that it's possibly cheaper in the long run to get them from others, though getting the right item might cancel out all that expense (or make the gap wider).

3. Ter Mur maps are FAR easier than any of the others, at that level. Ilshenar, somewhere in the middle (and a lot of it depends on location - I've had two level 6 or 7 maps INSIDE the Valor Champion Spawn area, which means that you're getting swarmed by small stuff and the occasional Dragon/Greater Dragon/Paragon of either, in addition to the guardian spawn). The three hardest T-map areas for level 6-7 are Tokuno (hardest - as much for the spawn as the local monsters, ninja and ronins jumping in), Fel and Tram, in that order. If you run into time limits, the ability do 3-4 maps in the time you'd do 2 in Fel is enticing.

Last edited:

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why Ter Mur or Ilsh? I thought fel had the good maps? I'm a returner and just started THunting this week
Ter-Mur+iish are the only chests with the posibility to get splinter.
Reason why fel-maps are expensive is because of the 1k luck bonus.
Tram/fel maps dosn't give any of the newer properties like damage eater, casting focus, etc etc