• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loosing Stone Tiles/Walls and Carpets by accident

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has always been an issue with the carpets. It is now more obvious with the new custom house tiles.

While it is great that you can "lock them down" by double-clicking, it happens regularly that you accidentally release one or two. If you don't catch it then it ends up decaying, which can be a pain if you went through the trouble to dye it. Surely there is a way to prevent this from happening.

Also, I never particularly liked how they highlight yellow when you mouse-over them. Really wish they would be static once you place them. There must be a way since Gamemasters can place items that don't highlight.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I like @FrejaSP 's ( I think) idea of a on/off toggle switch on the house sign - a way of sorts to enter " customization mode" with the new tiles. Not sure how possible this is, but would be nice since some of the tiles are really tricky to place, and it would be nice to use circle of transparency when the house is finished.

Last edited: