• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looniper's Maze House

• Thread starter Luna du Selene
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Luna du Selene

Some of you may remember Looniper's Wonderful Maze House... I'm still amazed (snort) that Loon could create such unique and magical structures so frequently! All just to allow us a few minutes of fun trying to be the first to complete the maze and get to the prize box :)

So... when Loon left in November, he gave me the house to do with as I wished. What I wished was that he would come back to UO so I've been holding the house, hoping for that to happen. Now that that seems unlikely, I'd like to give the spot away. I will attempt to attach a screenshot; also I know nothing of house sizes so all I can tell you is that it has 2924 maximum storage capacity (with the 20% increased storage).

Also, I believe it's in one of those weird spots that you can only get to by gate or recall; the coords are 97 13N 61 6E.

Please respond to this thread or PM me if interested in the spot.

[/IMG]

L

Luna du Selene

I'll be dropping this spot within 24 hours if no one wants it :sad4:

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems like your kinda giving up awfully quickly about his return...

Never been to the house myself, but the way it sounds is it would be one of those places you would want to keep in-game and let others reap the benefits of being able to visit this wonderful place..

Just my 2 cents...

L

Luna du Selene

Bman, I completely agree, even though Loon hasn't been in game since early November. What's worse is that I'm doing this for purely selfish reasons as I want to place on another shard.. *sigh*