• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loom bench?

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone, I got a "loom bench" from an IDOC yesterday, and am looking for an estimated value? (on Chesapeake)
Thanks

G

I'm assuming this isn't a loom bench deed. So, does it differ in graphic from the deedable version? If theres not difference I wouldnt assume its worth much simply b/c if you cant't differentiate when its in your home without scrolling over it to see that its locked down, then no one would know by looking that its a server birth, or rare in general.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I must be out of it, I didn't even know there was a deedable version.
lol
anyway, here is 2 pics of it:

G

Ah, I see, the deedable version is for a loom i believe so it probably has the bench as part of it, so that kinda changes things now doesnt it.

I

imported_TramMoonWalker

good find. player can neither sit on nor pass on it though, great déco.
it has a bit smaller shape than regular craftable bench.

a friend of mine tried to sell a set of 2 loom benches facing N/S and E/W for 120m about a year ago on GL. one sold for 55m-ish, the other i dont know.
so at least 45m i guess. someone who have one in another direction may pay much better.

G

Hemisphere recently sold one in his auction thread so it would probably be best to check what it sold for there.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool, thanks for the info everyone.
Looks like Hemi sold his for 48 mil, that's awesome.
And to think I picked it up by accident at the IDOC and kept it because I didn't recognize the name. lol

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a follow up for anyone interested, I sold the loom bench for 42 mil.
Thanks everyone.

I

imported_TramMoonWalker

<blockquote><hr>

Just a follow up for anyone interested, I sold the loom bench for 42 mil.

[/ QUOTE ]
closer to pin! *feel relieved*
grats on your sale.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for sharing the selling price. I wish more people with private sales did that.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have one of these on napa if anyone is interested, same graphix and position as shown in his pic

K

Kratos Aurion

Thats a great pull and only wish I was still collecting. I'd estimate it around 150-200m. They're pretty far and few between *thankfully*

K

Kratos Aurion

damn! start collecting!! lol, i need the sale hahahaha
I quit for a few reasons. I started college (actually almost out), and collecting is a time consuming process. The market was becoming too aggressive, and dupes were getting out of hand. I also felt that I achieved my goal as having an established collection of old school rares (non-event related) items, so I decided I would stop collecting and do other things.

K

Kratos Aurion

The only thing you've established is making an A$$ out of yourself. Thank Goodness You do not play anymore. Whew.
Oh I still play UO. Quite frequently. And who are you to judge who I am? If I'm an ass, what does that make you? Please stop insulting me because you're upset about your own problems.

P.S, you may know me from Great Lakes as Shinobi. Just incase you happen to see me running around and decide that I'm worth b***ing at :)

P.S #2, MOA forever

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I still play UO. Quite frequently. And who are you to judge who I am? If I'm an ass, what does that make you? Please stop insulting me because you're upset about your own problems.

P.S, you may know me from Great Lakes as Shinobi. Just incase you happen to see me running around and decide that I'm worth b***ing at :)

P.S #2, MOA forever
Oh did I strike a nerve? What does MOA have to do with our post here hmm?