• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

* Looks around and does not see the ABM set up yet *

CaesarDoP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* Fills his U-Hall Mug with Seattle's Best and Sits by the Window *

Hello to all who enter here, I hope every one has a wonderful Rest of the ....
(I say rest of the ... because I am not sure if you are starting your day or ending your day, depending on where you call Home.)

Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*tips hat and quietly sips coffee*

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ahhhh coffee!!!! *pours herself a cup and sits back on the couch*

It's cold and windy here today in the Chicagoland area...The Windy City is living up to it's name today...*shivers*

Good day to stay inside and play UO. I DID spend an hour taking my vacuum cleaner apart this morning *grumbles*.

Working a bit on my faction charactor....she's in the mood today *grins*

Seems Britannia is aweful quiet this morning, at least on Origin....it's unsettling.

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings CaesarDoP!!

How are you, this fine day?

*Fetches an Americano, and a whole grain muffin*

We will have some of the warmest weather, here in the Emerald City, that we have had all year. About 20 feet of snow will begin it's trek to the ocean...hopefully, no too quickly.;)

It is good to see you again!!

*Takes a Bite of the muffin, and a Sip of Coffee*

:)

L

love2winalot

Hail: Well it is just to darn hot here in Vegas for coffee. It will hit 102 this weekend, Weeeeeeeeeee. But it is a dry heat..........really, it is......

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail: Well it is just to darn hot here in Vegas for coffee. It will hit 102 this weekend, Weeeeeeeeeee. But it is a dry heat..........really, it is......
Same here in the Phoenix area, hitting high 90's and low100's already. But ya it's a dry heat :D. But we've had a nice mild spring, so can't complain to loudly.

So how's everyone doing on the event arcs? Myself just haven't had time to do much yet. Hoping this weekend will get more play time. My girls are out of school next week, so we can start our summer ritual of UO in the morning, swimming in the afternoon, and lazying out watching a movie. With tidbits of housework here and there of course.

Ahhh summer time!!:)