• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Lookinig for *PC* and knowlage of any others! RARE Paragon chest from Destard event! "Recoverd From An Obsidan Wyvern"

Duran

Adventurer
Eventually i will be selling however im trying to determine the rarity of this chest now that ive got it moved to ATL. Im interested in knowing what ppl would think its worth and if anyone is aware of any other ones out there. in order to get this chest you had to (or someone else there) be in the middle of exploring the deep (UWB) quest chain to spawn an obsidian wyvern and then manage to kill and spawn enough in hopes to get not only a paragon one but one that would have a chest for loot and the paragon version is about as mean as a greater dragon paragon i think with a few more hp. i spent many days farming it for an hour or so during event late night in hopes of getting one of these as i knew they would be rare becuase there was no logical reason to farm them for event and after thinking it didnt/wasnt going to happen as it was last day of event i managed to get one to drop 20 mins before server down. This one in particular is copper hued . anyone with a true idea of what they think the value would be or aware of any others out there id be happy to hear your 2 cents. thanks for looking! 1658613498736.png 1658613522870.png