• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Looking to trade for a Bones gnawed by a Vampire Hell Hound

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a tooth from a rabid animal or a sandbag recovered from the reinforcment wall to trade for it if anyone is interested.
Thanks

dennislcf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any picture for a tooth from a rabid animal or a sandbag recovered from the reinforcment ?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those EM Items Vershawn. If you are willing to sell PM me. I am interested in collecting Sonoma EM items. Native of the shard and looking to try and preserve some shard history.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also..Dennis...are you still auctioning that item or not? You have people bidding on it in rares forum but you have yet to update bids on it.

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was only really looking to trade for the bones if by some miracle someone wanted to.
I have yet to sell or even trade anything I've aquired at Seer/EM events to date, but to be honest I'm not as connected to the new EM's / events like past seasons so I thought maybe I could trade for a more "canine" like item.
If no one is interested in trading I probabaly wont sell them off, because like you I believe our EM items should stay on our shard.