• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking to trade an An Bal Xen on Lake Superior for one on Atlantic

wingnut

Adventurer
Basically I main LS and alt on ATL. I'd like to trade the treasures of Hythloth item, An Bal Xen (or event items of equivalent value) that I have on Lake Superior for An Bal Xen on Atlantic.
Note that I have the points already in my vendor, so I can't just give you items for points. It has to be the reward items.

What I give you: An Bal Xen (or event items of equivalent value) on Lake Superior
What you give me: An Bal Xen on Atlantic

Discord: GreatestJakeEVR#5168

hit me up on either one of them.

*Also later on I'll want to do the same with a Balron Bone Armor, but I don't have the points for it yet.