• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Looking to sell or trade 68 different items ''of exceptional'' collection

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see the picture for the 68 items ....looking to maybe sell if the price is right my collection of ...''of exceptional'' items....there are 68 different items...all u can see...no need to list them just count them....

maybe offers in gold....[or]
1] i would prefer trading for the ''double exceptional'' items i want in my want list on these same rares boards....[or]
2] the 2 x 2010 mutated elf drops iam missing ....[or] t
3]he rare 2013... 2014 and 2015 holiday box colours iam missing!!!

OR [4] Some EM items u cant sell for love nor money!!!

looking to to downsize and concentrate on less collection items...

i will make a seperate list of the 3 groups of items iam looking for myself and hopefully this collection can be used as bargaining power for them!!!

Please ICQ 667577087= THP- LandStalker General.

of exceptional.png

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmmm as the bottom fell out of the ''of exceptional '' market....muahhahahhaaahhhahahaa who'd have thought it!!! guess i knew it would as soon as i tired to sell/trade .....lolz

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well looking for gaps in my double exceptional collection....pretty sure u can fill a few of those maybe

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ermmmm 68 different labelled ''of exceptional'' items?????????

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so no interest in the 'of exceptional ' market......mmmm ...maybe the Sakura rares festival is the way to go with this lot

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
worth a lame bump.....68 x different labelled 'of exceptional'.....