• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to rent a Luna Vendor spot

B

Blingy

Hmm...still looking for a vendor spot. Open for other places then Luna :)

P

Paidric

I think you'd have much more success if you stated which kind of vendor you want to run, how often you plan to keep it stocked and how active you usually are in game.

Most shop owners receive direct demands for their spots.

Alternatively, most shops have a book somewhere with the ICQ of the owner. Find a shop you like where you see an empty or badly stocked vendor and propose your services there.

Good luck!

K

kray2s

Why look at shops in Luna, theres better shops,Imo, along the main Umbra road! Such as GoldStretchers (My shop lol), Blue Wolf, Jazz Cafe, Three's A Crowd and so on and so forth!

If you still need a spot ICQ me on: - 321787755 , we can go from there. For example i can show you shop, find out what you would sell etc etc. You can PM me here but im not always logged in. Far far easier to catch me on ICQ.