• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to join UWF

Kalbre

Visitor
I am interested in joining UWF. I played from 1999 - 2003 on Lake SSuperiorand was a GM on Drchenfels for a very short time before my wife and I had twins and I stopped playing. Just now getting back into it after getting bored with pretty much every other MMO, this one is still the best in my opinion. Transferred my three main chars to Atlantic, since this seems to be the place to be, and looking to meet more people and figure out everything that has changed and WOW have things changed. ICQ is 656058839

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hi there. I just saw your message. I will be sending you my icq in a PM. I am a UWF Emissary. Welcome to Atlantic!

Kirah Blackstaff

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May I ask what sort of guild UWF is? I recently reactivated myself and looking for people or guild to play with. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
UWF , United We Fight, is a large very active guild. We hold hunts every night at 9PM Eastern , except Tuesday when we hold a guild meeting. All our guild hunts are in trammel, and are peerless bosses, stygian abyss hunts, any kind of hunt. We have a Saturday noon t-hunt. Some of the members also do Fel champ spawns on their own. We welcome all skill levels. The basic rules are no thiefs in guild, no attacking guild members, no stealing or scamming, and keep the guild chat pg rated. We try to have a very fun, low drama group--UO family setting.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Glad to see people interested in joining!

Lord Trollo

Adventurer
the people who do the fel spawns on their own, do you help them if they need or ask for it? do they do the same for you if you need it?

what happens if the pg language rule is violated? how do you maintain a family atmosphere without drama? why is the thief skillset not allowed? do you allow your pvpers to pk?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
the people who do the fel spawns on their own, do you help them if they need or ask for it? do they do the same for you if you need it?
We do not allow guild chat to be used by people fighting a spawn in fel to call for help if they get raided. You can announce once or twice if you're bringing a group down to a fel champ hunt, but not spam it constantly.

We do have some people that do Fel Spawns, but they keep their communication in our TeamSpeak channel so as not to interrupt guild chat and they know and abide by these rules without incident (generally). If you're not taking an experienced enough group to be able to survive a raid or deal with it in an honorable fashion, then it doesn't suit anyone to call others to the slaughter.

what happens if the pg language rule is violated?
Language rule is in affect within in-game guild chat. We have a TeamSpeak channel that is much more free. However, if you curse in guild chat, the first time you will get a warning. After that, it depends on the situation, but you'll be spoken to by an Emissary and possibly reprimanded. However, we're all adults here. We have some older members and conservative members of our guild who don't appreciate bad language. If you can't have enough self control to honor this particular rule, you might not be a great fit for us.

why is the thief skillset not allowed?
Nothing causes more drama in a guild than allowing thieves. We understand that it is apart of UO, but it's not apart of our guild. If that's your play style, you won't be a good fit for us.

do you allow your pvpers to pk?
You can't PK fellow guild members. What you do in Fel is generally expected to stay in Fel. If your Fel or PVP activities bring about drama or bad blood that ends up following other guild members or causes frequent distractions, then you're probably not going to end up staying in the guild long because we don't tolerate that type of non-sense. However, let me be clear: we are generally a Trammel / PVM guild... and while we don't ban all PVP or Fel activity, the guild position is not to publicly encourage it. All of our official guild hunts occur in Trammel.

how do you maintain a family atmosphere without drama?
We do this pretty much by abiding by the above. If your preferred play style is to PK others, primarily engage in PVP activities, swear at others, talk trash or be a thief - then this simply isn't going to be a good fit for you. We maintain a family friendly atmosphere by addressing drama as soon as it occurs in a way that is both firm and fair. We're all adults who enjoy UO as a hobby and we have a lot of fun events that we do on a regular basis. We don't baby sit people who can't control their emotions or actions. There is a reason why UWF is the largest and most active guild in Ultima Online... and it is largely because the guild runs a tight ship that doesn't engage in the type of activities you asked about above.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Last edited:

Gabriel01

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey Lady Lavendar I tried to join a few years ago but the recruiter either left the game or forgot about me.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hey Lady Lavendar I tried to join a few years ago but the recruiter either left the game or forgot about me.
If you're on ICQ - send me a message (my # is in my signature). Otherwise, we often have many people online during the evenings and should be able to help find you and get you guilded up.

Please also have a look at this post and the related links for additional information : Guilds of Atlantic

PM me if you have any other questions.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I sent you a PM, Gabriel. Hope to meet up with you soon.

Quickjohn

Adventurer
I joined in 2005. Been playing since 2000. Just got back in to this week. My characters reaper, Rambo, blood are still in. I'd like to add my other characters in.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I joined in 2005. Been playing since 2000. Just got back in to this week. My characters reaper, Rambo, blood are still in. I'd like to add my other characters in.
If you still have characters in the guild, then sometime you should go on those ones and ask in guild chat to see if any emissaries are online to add your other characters to the guild.

Glad to have you back! :)

Jacob Centeno Centeno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was UWF on Harry Potter and Imagineer before I took my leave. I'm back on and would like to get back in if any UWF Emi. is willing to help me out? Best regards - Jake

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was UWF on Harry Potter and Imagineer before I took my leave. I'm back on and would like to get back in if any UWF Emi. is willing to help me out? Best regards - Jake
Sent you a message - let me know if you still need help :)

DeKay

Visitor
Hi! I filled out a form about a week ago and haven't heard back. Are you still accepting new folks?

I played back in the early 2000s and just started back up.

Thanks!