• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to join the Atlantic Community!

X

Xenfall

Hey everyone,

I am currently trying to get into the community on this server, meet people, and possibly join a guild.

My characters name is Xenfall and I have actually had this account since 2000 or so. Though I am really just now returning since then; so obviously this is basically a brand new game again for me.

I am interested in PvM right now, champion spawns, raising skill beyond 100, gearing my character up, etc. But I would eventually, when i'm more comfortable with the game again, get into PvP.

My characters stats currently look like this:
Magery - 100
Mysticism - 100
Eval Intel - 100
Fishing - 100
Focus - 100
Meditation - 100
Resisting Spells - 100

I had a tactical build prior, but dropped it for fishing and mysticism. I also have a green soulstone in my bank so I can move a skill if I need to.

Anyway, hello Atlantic :)

-Xenfall

C

Caldwin_DDP

Welcome back!

DDP is always looking for returning players. We are an adult guild of casual gamers who's primary focus is PvM fun. Our members are both old and new but all are friendly and willing to help others. Feel free to flag down a member in game or pim me here on Stratics.

Go forth and have fun!
Cal

X

Xenfall

Thanks for the welcome! Hopefully I can see you guys in game some time :)