• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to join a Guild with Morning Players

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, Im looking for a guild that has a some people on consistently in the mornings and daytime mostly. I am usually on between 6:30am and 4pm Pacific time.

I have been playing for over 11 years and have characters for nearly everything...

PvP:I have a decent dexer. Im not gonna claim he is the best on the shard or anything, but he does well enough. I also have a second account that has a protector for Champ Spawns.

PvM:
I have a top end Sampire/Wammy, as well as a legendary Tamer, a Legendary Bard, a T-Hunter and Fisher, a Necro Mage, and I have GMd/120d every crafting skill we have, including Imbuing(Gorgoyle w/ use of Queens Forge). If you farm the ingredients I would be more then happy to Imbue whatever the guild needs for free.

I have ICQ, Vent, and Team Speak as well as UOC. Basically just looking for some cool people to play with now that I am on during the day instead of the evenings.