• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Request Looking to hitch a ride Izumo -> Atl

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Howdy,

Looking to see if someone would have room for around 125 Items from izumo back to atl.

I would be more than willing to toss some gold on atl to make up for the space used.

If you can help please ICQ me 4800901

Cheers and thanks! :)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you guys are not in a hurry, I have several transfers back I have to do, and I'm hindered by the 24 hour waits as well as my rl busy schedules. I wouldn't be leaving until later this week or possibly next week, and can take your stuff.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If you guys are not in a hurry, I have several transfers back I have to do, and I'm hindered by the 24 hour waits as well as my rl busy schedules. I wouldn't be leaving until later this week or possibly next week, and can take your stuff.
Ok great, this would work perfect! I am in no rush and will work around your schedule. I will be in touch :)

Thanks a lot @Decadence