• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to hire

Nathan

Adventurer
Anyone for hire to add a 3rd and 4th floor to my castle and decorate my castle. It's on europa shard

Pm me here if interested with your icq will pay well for your time I can make all the tiles and walls

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I would love to hire for the exact same thing on origin if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StarstrukK

Adventurer
I'd also like to hire someone to add floor's and walls to my castle for me.

If anyone is interested and can show some pic's of something you've done I would be happy to pay for your time.
Also I am just coming back after years and learning about house customization what supplys do I need to stockpile to make floor and wall tiles for my place?

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'd also like to hire someone to add floor's and walls to my castle for me.

If anyone is interested and can show some pic's of something you've done I would be happy to pay for your time.
Also I am just coming back after years and learning about house customization what supplys do I need to stockpile to make floor and wall tiles for my place?
You probably need to state which shard you are on, especially if you cant craft the stones yourself.
REgarding the materials, you need granite. And a lot of it.... a fully customized castle will easily take 10-15K granite.

Damon Beasts

Journeyman
I will be available to help in a couple weeks after I heal from eye surgery. Planters you are my first one when I come back if you still need.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I was going to offer to help but my play time is nil...i can help thoe I've spoken to already.

Long story short: Small tear in a muscle in my right shoulder rotator cuff...the one you know I use on the mouse all the time.

Yay!

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was going to offer to help but my play time is nil...i can help thoe I've spoken to already.

Long story short: Small tear in a muscle in my right shoulder rotator cuff...the one you know I use on the mouse all the time.

Yay!
Good grief! I've torn both shoulders at different times. It is not a fun thing at all. <grin> Just recalled - first torn rotator happened as I was under a desk setting up the cabling for a PC. Needless to say that thing did not get used for a while ... it was my mousing shoulder.