Looking to hire a tamer or tamer guild

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
Canada (ya, there is snow)
hi there.

i made up a tamer here a while ago and noticed here a little while back that i didnt have much in the way of pets.

i went out recentlly but found that with the lag i get here it is very very hard for me to tamer here.

was wondering if there was a tamer or tamer guild on this shard that sells tamed pets or gives them away or anything along that lines?

if anyone knows of any let me know.

thanks.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 25, 2008
Catskills.
what kind of pet were you looking for?

Greater, mare, cu?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
need 2 of everything.

2 greaters
2 mares
2 rune beetle
2 hiryu's
2 cu's

i dont care about colors or anything, just HP/STR and nice resists.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 30, 2008
I think I have a Hiryu for you, but i'll have to check his stats later on tonight. And once I pick up my peacing again I can work on some of the others.

L

Lady Vivian

I have an extra dread warhorse that I will donate to you and then maybe you can up grade it to a better one. Its not the greatest in resists but if you ride it you will have a little extra protection. If you are interested you can PM me here on the forum.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Cats/Europa
See if you can find the guild CYM in New Haven. We enjoy helping good pets find their new owners.

My time is limited lately, but there are more CYMs in-and-out of New Haven constantly.

C

Callie

Echoing Farsight, yes if you find any CYM guild members, we are happy to help you out with pets.

On another note, Dread Warhorses no longer spawn, so I'd hang onto one if I got my paws on it.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
a couple quick thank you's

Vivian - thank you for the nice Dread Warhorse!

Robert of CYM - thank you for the 2 greater Dragons - those 2 alone are gonna save me a kings ransom in insurance gold, hehehe

L

Lady Vivian

Poo,
You are more than welcome. There are better dreads out there but it will be a good starter for you if you train it. Hope you enjoy it.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sep 18, 2003
also wanted to put out a HUGE thank you to Leila of CYM for:

a) taming me up some cu's

b) keeping my arse healed and cured while i tamed rune beetles

c) laughing at me while i was redressing after res'ing at rune beetles

d) getting me a hiryu

thanks again!

C

Callie

Poo, you are most welcome (i'm aka Leila). But...I'm beginning to wonder if you are just collecting pets or intend to hunt and play the game with them?:lick: I haven't seen you since.....well, since you were redressing on the shore with the rune beetles in the background.......

And I was so looking forward to the soft cheeses and plastic toys.....*sighs and walks slowly away*