• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking to have imbuing order filled.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bracelet:
15HCI
15DCI
25DI
15 Fire
As much poison as possible

Ring:
10 HCI
10DCI
50EP
25DI
As much fire as possible

Gorget: Enhanced with Horned once done
8LMC
19 Fire
18 Poison
5HPI
5Mana Inc

Sleeves: Enhanced with horned once done
8LMC
19 Fire
18 Poison
4HPI
6 Mana Inc

Leaf Blade:
50DI
50HSL
50HML
50HLA
30HLD

I have no materials/items for this. I realize finding a 5SSI bracelet etc will be difficult. If someone can fill this order, I will pay very, very well.

-Speedy

Last edited:

Montie1123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can only get 25 EP per ring/watch not 50 on just one item, also 50 is max Ep for a char in less you have alchy on that char.

Montie1123

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Post says hes looking for imbued stuffs lol. Though with a ring like that, it does save a spot on bracer.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to imbue a blank ecru. Not an easy order to fill, hence why I'm paying a lot

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bracelet:
15HCI
15DCI
25DI
5SSI
As much fire as possible

Ring:
10 HCI
10DCI
50EP
25DI
As much fire as possible

8LMC
19 Fire
18 Poison
5HPI
5Mana Inc

8LMC
19 Fire
18 Poison
4HPI
6 Mana Inc

Leaf Blade:
50DI
50HSL
50HML
50HLA
30HLD

I have no materials/items for this. I realize finding a 5SSI bracelet etc will be difficult. If someone can fill this order, I will pay very, very well.

-Speedy
If you are running a pure pve sampire template you could use heartwood woodland armor for those two pieces for 10 hci allowing you to drop hci off the ring then use the crafted rings with 5% ssi as you base ring for enhancing and split 25% enhance pots between both your ring and brace making a suit that's easy to mass produce without relying on magic drops and you should come out with the same end result. Although you probably wont need to ever replace the suit if you are careful but just something to think about and i think off the top of my head woodland armor has slightly higher base resists than leather. I would also recommend going factions if you aren't already for the mace and shield glasses with 10% damage increase, cincture with higher dex and primer on arms with hci maybe also the fey legs with better resists.

Last edited:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do all of that currently, only problem with HW armor is that it is a crapshoot with high failure rates.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sure not an ordre I want to fill, sorry
To complicated for me

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I´ll have a look at it on Tuesday if someone hasn´t helped you out by then.

Maybe I can do some of the pieces. Not jewelry though...

Afterglow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure if this one is of any use for you Speedy until someone gives the jewelry a try:

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
All the above items will be placed in a boat or container at a later date with milly checks . This begins round 3 of "exciting things to do on Siege".

If anyones willing to ship me a unneeded crappy computer that will run UO then Ill happily restart my King Edward account when it arrives. Seriously... Just PM me and Ill send you my address where it needs to be sent.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bracelet:
15HCI
15DCI
25DI
5SSI
As much fire as possible

Ring:
10 HCI
10DCI
50EP
25DI
As much fire as possible

8LMC
19 Fire
18 Poison
5HPI
5Mana Inc

8LMC
19 Fire
18 Poison
4HPI
6 Mana Inc

Leaf Blade:
50DI
50HSL
50HML
50HLA
30HLD

-Speedy
Everything on your order is horrible difficult to make or get with the exception of the weapon. 5 ssi bracelets that can be imbued to what you want are incredible rare and would probably fetch up to 50 mil on prodo shards.
The ecru ring is probably doable if someone has a few good spares. Enhancing armor pieces with horned after imbuing will break a lot of them, so it gets very expensive in terms of materials or you need to buy a forged metal of artifacts. Basically what you ask for would be very expensive on regular shards, offering 500k per piece plus material cost is way to low.

Agra-Lem

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I would say, get the resources and you may be lucky to find a crafter who will make it.
The weapon can be made for 500k but my price will be 750k

On my vendor now if anyone want them:
Leaf Blade: 750k
50DI
50HSL
60HML
50HLA
36HLD

and

Leaf Blade: 500k
45DI
50HSL
60HML
50HLA
40HLD

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do all of that currently, only problem with HW armor is that it is a crapshoot with high failure rates.
Maybe so but the way you want to go relies on a very specific random item drop which no imbuer can control, at least the woodland armor route can be crafted. Going the woodland armor route adding up all the base material prices factoring in imbuing failures then adding another 2-3 million for a Forged Metal Tool seems the best way of getting the exact pieces. If you are going to do Paroxymous for example you don't even need everything maxxed out, Shak was soloing him with ease on a sampire long before imbuing wearing nothing like the crazy mod suits we can get now and for the others im personally going to go back to using a tamer/wampire archer combo it's just so much easier and you can push up the damage throughput since you don't have to take any of the defensive skills or mods on items, mana return is higher from wrath form and you have a dread mare hitting it :)

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I said I'd pay for materials... where was the mystery in that? That includes:
-Broken pieces while attempting to enhance
-Forged metal items
-Expensive base SSI/EP items(EP really isn't that hard to find, whomever has Patty/Enigma's account, I guarantee has 100's of ecrus) And base 5SSI bracelets on prodo run around 15m, I know.

And to Freja: I said 500k, plus cost. Your top blade for instance has what, 20 essences, minimum? Plus some relic fragments and other mid-end mod specific mats running 10k per? So really, the weapon is probably about a million in my realm, not 750k.

But, I won't argue, I don't need the gold so I will raise my offer to a flat 20m to whomever can fill this order.

Kind regards, Speedy

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will complete your order if you can provide the base 5% ssi bracelet with either the right mods to imbue up to what you want or enough mod weight left to add the the mods you want, i'm just not willing to say i can complete the order without it since it's something i would have no control over getting.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, the bracelet has been edited! The order should be far easier to fill now.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, the bracelet has been edited! The order should be far easier to fill now.
I would be prepared to take on the whole updated order for 20 million if you are interested but i will need a little time to collect some of the ingredients i don't have and take on the RNG for the ecru ring. Obviously i don't want to work on this if you are going to change your mind in a couple of days after i have blown a bunch of reagents and bought a forging tool so let me know you are happy with the price and will hold off buying from anyone else, i would expect to have it completed by the end of this weekend but i can't promise 100% if i get unlucky with the ecru ring and have to spend time mining or buying a large amount from people.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I´ll have a look at it on Tuesday if someone hasn´t helped you out by then.

Maybe I can do some of the pieces. Not jewelry though...
Seems that Revvo is up for the whole task so I´ll let him have it.
Let us know if anything changes though...