• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking to complete my Rubble Rug, Please Help!!!

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hello, I am trying to get my Atl museums back up and operating again. With that being said I am looking for the final two pieces to complete my blue rubble rug. If you have one for sale or trade please feel free to message here, PM me, or shoot me an icq. I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Pampa DH

Rubble rug.jpg

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Rares Collection: Rubble - Stratics Community Wiki

The carpets were from the Trinsic event, which was a one-off on each shard - first reason Trinsic rubbles are so much rarer. Second, it was a Fel event, and third, on each shard, it seems like it was luck of the draw where the mega-explosion was centered, and what got unlocked. You can see in the last image that it looks like, in that particular case, maybe no carpet at all got unlocked on that shard, except maybe a corner piece in the lower right of the screencap. Rares Collection: Rubble - Stratics Community Wiki

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Rares Collection: Rubble - Stratics Community Wiki

The carpets were from the Trinsic event, which was a one-off on each shard - first reason Trinsic rubbles are so much rarer. Second, it was a Fel event, and third, on each shard, it seems like it was luck of the draw where the mega-explosion was centered, and what got unlocked. You can see in the last image that it looks like, in that particular case, maybe no carpet at all got unlocked on that shard, except maybe a corner piece in the lower right of the screencap. Rares Collection: Rubble - Stratics Community Wiki
Thanks Brian

I sure wish they would do another one of these events at some other city to give us some fun deco!

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Brian

I sure wish they would do another one of these events at some other city to give us some fun deco!
Be nice if they did it at brit. Would be nice to see both castles under attack and to get rubble.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Yeah, but then you lose a city and end up with... an empty island filled with empty pet vendors. :/

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It happened in Fel in the Trinsic Training Hall, on the island on the north side of town. You can see the residue of the rubble explosion still. Blue rug is on the first floor. Those were the same two pieces missing from Kahlan's blue rubble rug as well when she passed away so I'm in the "they don't exist" camp as well.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I hadn't heard; just searched old posts to find the news... she passed away while I was taking a break from UO. I'd wondered that I hadn't seen her around. Very sad news. Somewhere. I think I have a photo of that rug on her roof, years ago.

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pampa DH. I am also looking for the same two pieces and have been for awhile with no fruitfullness. Good luck to you but I also am beginning to doubt it exists.