• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to come to Siege but need to find sellers of these items :)

T

TheGwy

Hi All, havent played siege sicne they canceled evil/hero items which is a long time :p But I want to come back, looking for a 120 stealing powerscroll and all the stealing alacrity scrolls available

Can Pay with Siege Gold, Gold on Other shards or Verified Paypal

PM ME

*I', sure I'll need alot more stuff but it's a good start to train with

G

Hi, you should be able to find
most stuff in yew and sometimes
around Trinsic gate.Good luck
shopping and Welcome Back to Siege.

G

<blockquote><hr>

what do you mean canceled evil /hero?

[/ QUOTE ]

Evil/hero was originalt a PvP system, where evils could attack and kill everyone but they could not loot blue chars, only reds, grey and hero chars. Evils was red.
Heroes could only attack red, gree and evils for free.
Not many choose to become heroes and the evil was most anti PK's hunting reds, the only way to get some loot.

G

I can friend ya to either o me humble abodes. Also I woul be happy t get you on your Siege feet.....