• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to buy

• Thread starter Ironrose Dartmore
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Ironrose Dartmore

Melisande's Coroded Hachet .. Anyone have one for sale?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There was one in this weeks auction, but I think it might have sold.

G

Gwendolynne

I have one I will give you if you are still looking.

G

Gwendolynne

I do not use ICQ but I should get a Private Message here fairly quickly if I am online. I was offering to give it to you - no charge.

You can also just post a message on this link. If we can coordinate a time and day to meet in game I can give it to you.

G

Gwendolynne

You are not here. I have other things to do today so I don't know when I will log back on.

I

Ironrose Dartmore

:wall: Sorry didnt get there till 5:08 did not mean to waist your time ..

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Let me know if you are still looking !! I have one for you :)....

G

Gwendolynne

:wall: Sorry didnt get there till 5:08 did not mean to waist your time ..
Sorry about how my last message to you might have sounded - I was in a rush and this is my first log in since then. Did you get your hatchet or do you still want one?

I

Ironrose Dartmore

No no .. I was late.. I got.. Side tracked as I tend to do.. >.< I will try and be on the boards more if you still have it lol..

I

Ironrose Dartmore

Sorry wasnt on much today...,. should be on all day tommorow ill leave stratics up and check it about ever 15 to 20 mins