• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking to buy this robe:

L

Lord_Deimos

Ok well not THAT one, but the real one. If someone can tell me the real name, or better yet sell me it :p

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the real one was a hooded shroud that color labeled Great Lakes Crafting Contest First place, cantremembertheplayersname here

That was the hooded shroud that color

There were 2 robes just that color however they were labeled with
2nd place crafting contest Great Lakes, and
3rd place crafting contest Great Lakes

Those are 3 of the legal ones I personally know of and not sure if that color was given for something else on other shards

C

Chaosy

Tomas has one of those Great Lakes crafting contest robes. I don't know where the shroud and the other robe is.

K

Kratos Aurion

And I don't think Tomas is parting with his anytime soon (sorry we all tried), and I havent seen the shroud in along while (dont even remember where I seen it at).

Your Mom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I don't think Tomas is parting with his anytime soon (sorry we all tried), and I havent seen the shroud in along while (dont even remember where I seen it at).
Manti owns the shroud i belive.

there is also another robe, pacific pvp champion I belive is the name. Wang Kuan Ying I belive is the players name who owns it on Oceania, he bought most of or all of Zolo's items.

T

Teufel_Hund

Manti owns the shroud i belive.

there is also another robe, pacific pvp champion I belive is the name. Wang Kuan Ying I belive is the players name who owns it on Oceania, he bought most of or all of Zolo's items.
I believe you are referring to the Glorius Lady Shroud and I know it is still around. lol no I do not own it but I have seen it in the last 3 monhs.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the Great Lakes Extravaganza Robe (Real One) just not in that color :)
The Extravaganza robe, although from the same event, is not what we're talking about there. Nearly everyone who participated received an Extravaganza Robe. What the poster is referring to are the ones rewarded for the top winners of the crafting contest. 2nd place and 3rd place from this event as well as Oceania PVP tourny champion robe are all crafted in this color with lables on them. The winner of the crafting contest, her name was Lilly, received a shroud by that color. Hence people sometimes referred to that shroud as the "Lilly" shroud.

The Glorious Lady shroud of Champions is a violet color shroud. Same color is Bal and Ari.

xxmoondancerxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the only one I ever saw in that color walking around with was A (A dupe) and B(The extravaganza contest) If everyone recieved one of these robes where are they? That always seems to boggle my mind.

Peeps come out with stuff like ohhh 20,000 were given away on a shard and only 1 shows up after how long! I dunno.

Well good luck finding whatcha need.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the only one I ever saw in that color walking around with was A (A dupe) and B(The extravaganza contest) If everyone recieved one of these robes where are they? That always seems to boggle my mind.

Peeps come out with stuff like ohhh 20,000 were given away on a shard and only 1 shows up after how long! I dunno.

Well good luck finding whatcha need.
there were aproximately 200 of the extravaginsa robes given out to the point that the fishing judeging was stoped in teh begining wiht the em's saying anyone here for a robe make a line, gave robes out then continued with teh contest. After the robes were given out to those who did not submit anything, then they continued the fishing contest, then stealing contest and finishing up with teh crafting contest, how do I know? I was there and instead of entering teh contest with the I stole this item, items, i choose to hang on to mine instead of turning them in. that is how I know there was a tie on one of teh contests for second place on crafting or fishing i dont remember. second adn third place stealing robes were given to ex guildmates of mine.