• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking To Buy The Following

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am currently looking for a bunch of items to buy. If anyone has any of the following listed items to sell, please PM me, post here, or icq # is 619-885-537 with a price that you are looking for...
This will be a list that i continually update and change. So please feel free to take a peek in every now and then.

Large Stalagmites:: I still need alot of these and will pick up any that you have to sell..
Rubble Rocks
Rubble Full Sandstone Walls
Academic Books
Priceless Treasure
Verite Granite
Valorite Granite

Smith Bods: I will buy any Exceptional Dull copper or Exceptional Shadow Small Bods

Any of the following Guild Signs that I am missing
  • Armaments Guild
  • Armourers Guild
  • Assassins Guild
  • BlackSmith Guild
  • Fishermens Guild
  • Healers Guild
  • Illusionist Guild
  • Mages Guild
  • Merchants Guild
  • Sailors Guild
  • Seamens Guild
  • Shipwrights Guild
  • Warriors Guild

Also looking for any of the following Snowglobes

Snowglobes - Second Set (Christmas 2002) :
Ancient Citadel, Blackthorne's Castle, City of Montor, City of Mistas, Exodus' Lair, Lake of Fire, Lakeshire, Pass on Karnaugh, The Etheral Fortress, Twin Oaks Tavern, Chaos Shrine, Shrine of Humility, Shrine of Sacrifice, Shrine of Compassion, Shrine of Honor, Shrine of Honesty, Shrine of Spirituality, Shrine of Justice, Shrine of Valor.

Snowglobes - Third Set (Christmas 2005) :
Blighted Grove, Citadel, Covetous, Deceit, Destard, Doom, Heartwood, Hythloth, Khaldun, Luna, Palace of Paroxysmus, Prism of Light, Shame, Umbra, Wrong, Zento