• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking to buy some stuff.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Parax Swampy - 12m
Capt John's Hat - 4m
Cloak of Silence - 500k per
+3 Int Boots - 300k per
Invasion Heavy Xbow with: 60SSI Balance 50 Lightning(Imbued is fine, since I know it is a must for this)

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I have a invasion heavy like that...check out the 2nd floor chests

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
never seen an invasion heavy with 60 ssi. i've got one with 50 w/ balance but the highest i could imbue lightning was 38.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Im guessing the numbers that Speedy wants on the event heavy x-bow arent possible based on the pic of Sir Morders. Again thats guessing.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe you're right. I thought Spoony had one very close to what I wanted though

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Believe you're right. I thought Spoony had one very close to what I wanted though
60ssi did not drop as far as i know, and since you cannot enhance them further, 50 ssi is the best you could find. With reforging/enhancing 50 ssi is also the best one can do.