• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking to buy Of the Three armor set parts on Atlantic.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As a few of you know I collect and have a Armor display Museum on Display.
The Collection already consists of over 150 in game armor sets ranging from old school to the Halloween event ones.
Even a few EM ones.

All of them are on display at my Tram Castle on Atlantic.

It is once again that time of year and I am in need of help finishing this years armor of the three sets.

The issue I have this year is I don’t get much time to play.
I am willing to buy/trade for the armor parts to make the sets.
As of right now I do not have any of the parts for any sets.
My ICQ is 46175620
when i do get a part i will update this thread.

If you like to see what I have on display there is a Teleporter at Captn Norrington Luna house on the roof that leads to it.

Thank you for taken the time to read this.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Right now am looking for the following.

Female studded armor chest.
Female plate chest x2
Plate hands
Learher arms, neck, hand
Naija leather hood.

I have weapons and plate helm and closed helm I can trade.

Updated x2

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have Ninja leather hood if you're still looking.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Right now am looking for the following.

Female studded armor chest.
Female plate chest x2
Plate hands
Learher arms, hand
Naija leather hood.
Studded memory x2
I have weapons and plate helm and closed helm I can trade.

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a list of the Armor Sets someplace. I too am collecting to make Armor sets on the Mannequins. I do have a lot of extra pieces. I am on Baja but can transfer pieces down to ATL. Would love to trade pieces to make up the sets and not sell them at first.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a list of the Armor Sets someplace. I too am collecting to make Armor sets on the Mannequins. I do have a lot of extra pieces. I am on Baja but can transfer pieces down to ATL. Would love to trade pieces to make up the sets and not sell them at first.
The drops are shard bound.
They are in all craftable elf and human armor up to SA. No dragon scale. All Garg armor. There are also many weapons and headwear that are not part of the armor sets.

Last edited:

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am assuming that you turn the weapons in? Or at least match one with an Armor Set?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a list of the armor parts I will try and find and upload it.

My self I keep a few weapons and shields but not all.

There are 4 plate sets if you count the helms and female parts to sets as well

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you get picky each samurai set has 2 legs, The leaf set has 2 legs, There are 2 cloth garg shirts, also one garg set has 2 legs/ kilt there would be a set of female leather so you need a set of each.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you get picky each samurai set has 2 legs, The leaf set has 2 legs, There are 2 cloth garg shirts, also one garg set has 2 legs/ kilt there would be a set of female leather so you need a set of each.
3 sets of leather and studded. 1 male then you have 2 diffent female chests and you skirt and shorts thats for leather. For studded male chest and two diffent female chests.

You also have 3 plate helms for the samurai and one chain mail.

I dont collect the gargoyle ones hard to get the sets not many gargoyle players down there.

@Pawain would love to see what your armour collection looks like.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3 sets of leather and studded. 1 male then you have 2 diffent female chests and you skirt and shorts thats for leather. For studded male chest and two diffent female chests.

You also have 3 plate helms for the samurai and one chain mail.

I dont collect the gargoyle ones hard to get the sets not many gargoyle players down there.

@Pawain would love to see what your armour collection looks like.
I really only wanted to collect only 3 this time. I have everything except woodland and leather samurai.(I had the sets but turned them in.) Also have not seen a skirt this round. I have the 2 leather female chests and shorts. I am trading some spare sets to get garg armor. I asked for a plate and a cloth, they are collecting for me. A nice garg Sampire. I really need to stop collecting! I've got over 500 drops. Have not got a wizard hat or bear mask.

I take some pics sometime soon.

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have for this year ringmail with helmet, chainmail, leather x3 male and both females chests and skirt and shorts, studded x3 male and both females, 4 plate with the 4 helms and 2 male and female chest. Two leaf both legs, hide, bone, Naija leather, two sets of plate samurai, but have 3 of the helms, 2 sets of leather and studded samurai.

Cost alot to put it together this year with shard bound.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I Got all mine from drops or trade pieces. I was lucky and a player gave me the bone helm in the first hour. Thanks! LS has some nice players that will trade 1 for 1.

The popular Bone and Plate:
1603842049085.png

Samurai Empire: Ninja is always cool There are two leg types for samurai.
1603841890519.png

Elf Armor: Mondains Legacy The Woodland is Fellowship. There's another leaf leg.
1603844409538.png

Human Armor: The leather is fellowship ( I don't like the leather for males) I don't have a leather skirt.
1603845260786.png

Gargoyle Armor Stygian Abyss. I just have stone, missing arms :( Rest are Fellowship there are some other variations in Garg armor I don't have a garg.
1603845570090.png

Treasures of .... Armor

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I found the pics of the Cult armor I have: Has CC and EC pics.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pawain there nice I like the look of them. I just wish weapons showed.

@Funtony i have a list from Cult but not sure if it works can try it.

here are pics of all the Armor sets i have so far. Still need to get Kotl ones and doom ones, have female doom leather but need skirt and the rest for that set.

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cool. You have lots more Mannequins than I do.
Are some of the Reds Blackthorn armor?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pawain yes they are, I have old cleanup, Zoo, blackthorn, ML , Doom, Kotl, enchanted, Cult, Fellowship, coal, both deamon bone, ranger, the older invasion stuff and a few old ones.

I lost count at 150 a few years back. castle has a lot of lag from them all.