• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to Buy Dread Warhorse

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone is selling a Dread Warhorse on Atlantic u can post here or pm me. Also it has to have pretty good skills and resists. I will pay a good price for it but wont pay those outragous prices people spam in luna for them since they are more than likely going to be seen again in game to tame. Thanks.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone is selling a Dread Warhorse on Atlantic u can post here or pm me. Also it has to have pretty good skills and resists. I will pay a good price for it but wont pay those outragous prices people spam in luna for them since they are more than likely going to be seen again in game to tame. Thanks.
Who says you'll be able to tame 'em again?

So you're looking for a high end tameable on Atlantic (the most overpriced shard) that no longer spawns, and you want a good deal?

GL

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All im looking for is for someone to show me what they got and what they are looking to get for it. As i said i will not pay some of those outrageous prices, which ive seen anywhere from 20mil which is more reasonable to 50mil which is outrageous and im not paying that) but im sure i can make a pretty good offer somewhere in between there all depends on how good the stats are. Thanks.

E

Ethereal_Corpse

I just bought one yesterday for 10 mill. But the resist where not that great. So you can still find them for under 20 mill

I bought one back also about a month ago i paid 45 mill for it. But the resist where good but it was not trained.

But a week ago i was offered 165 mill for it and turned the offer down

Stats are

638 hit points unblessed
125 dex
142 mana

526 str

pys resist 69
fire resist 40
cold resist 34
poison resist 60
energy 47

All skills are 7xgm i don't know i guess the guy was crazy to offer me that much but i just din't want to sell.

my friend might have a few for sale i will pm you if he does

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya, just send me a pm if he has any to sell. I appreciate it. Ya the prices used to be around 50mil and i know i have seen them go for 20mil which is more reasonable. Im glad to hear you were able to find one at 10mil even with stats not that good that seems to be a good price. That person offering u over 100mil must have been nuts or has alot of gold burning a hole in their pocket :D

R

RichDC

But a week ago i was offered 165 mill for it and turned the offer down

Stats are

638 hit points unblessed
125 dex
142 mana

526 str

pys resist 69
fire resist 40
cold resist 34
poison resist 60
energy 47

That is cheap for that calibar of dread!!! Little low of phys...very little, that dread is as close to the pinacle as i have seen.

I seriously doubt they will be back for a while, unless the vanguards return. I wish i had kept more fo the hundreds i tamed(no exageration btw probs was close to that many!)