• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to buy a rare wedding ring

ProZac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PM me or ICQ 311888315 and describe ring if you're sellin one.

ProZac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gonna be a little more specific.

I don't want it to have any random name on it.

Ideally I would like one that says "Always and Forever" or something of the like. Figure it's a pretty slim chance but worth a shot.

G

I have one but I will have to go find it and see what it says (was a nice general message)...be on laters tonite (Baja).

I

imported_Tina Small

I have a pair of matching wedding rings. One is engraved with the message, "My Lord, My Lover, My Friend Forever," and the other is engraved, "My Lady, My Lover, My Friend Forever." I'm not at all interested in selling or trading them. However, I am curious what they're even worth at this point.

G

If theyre not for sale, then they have no value aside from sentimental.

But a matched set of wedding rings I'ld expect would sell for around 50-70m. they generally sell for about 20-30m each, but b/c theyre a matched set and have the message that they do, they should be valued higher than other rings.

P

Philanthropist

<blockquote><hr>

If theyre not for sale, then they have no value aside from sentimental.

But a matched set of wedding rings I'ld expect would sell for around 50-70m. they generally sell for about 20-30m each, but b/c theyre a matched set and have the message that they do, they should be valued higher than other rings.

[/ QUOTE ]
I presume that doesn't go if the rings contained player names? I have a nice pair of matched rings, but they do contain names.
Any rough estimate on those?

The ones without names that I still own I'd probably never sell

G

One with a player name will certainly be less b/c someone may want a more general message if they plan to use it for an in game wedding or give it as a gift, but still around 10-20m. Possibly more if the ring happens to be someones name.