• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking to buy a castle (Europa)

H

Halo14

Greetings!

Very long in the tooth vet returning to the game and looking for a nice new home. Obviously, a castle would be perfect. Potential candidates must be:-

1) In a spawn-free area. No swamps or jungles thanks.

2) Not on Dagger Isle. The snow burns my eyes after a very short period in-game.

3) Frontage should be relatively clear. Not too fussed about trees or bushes but no huge (butt-ugly) custom houses obscuring the front. Proximity to houses on west, east or north not a factor.

4) Trammel preferred but will consider Fel.

Note: I'm an older player (IRL) and have little patience for playing hardball. If you have a castle you'd be prepared to sell, list the details here (Please include co-ords) along with your asking price. I'm not even going to attempt to haggle, I'll either buy or I won't! Further to that, I'm not interested in deco or contents! I'm going to be paying for the castle and the castle alone.

Sorry if the above paragraph seems blunt but I think its best to establish these things in no uncertain terms!

Thanks for taking the time to read this.