• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking to acquire..

J

[JD]

Looking to aquire the following at a reasonable (not at prison love prices either)...

Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation
Bulk Turquoise
A nice tinker talisman with over 24 tinkering bonus and decent exceptional bonus. Mine's 24/12, looking for better.
Nice Tailor talisman better than mine (20/26)
Nice Fletching talis better than mine 23/25
Nice Smithing tally (get back to you on mine)
Planeswords
Dull Copper Runic Hammers
Maybe a Grammar of Orcish.. dont NEED one but it would be nice to have
Bulk White Pearls, not at 500k prison love price
Possibly Relics
Bulk Seeds of Renewal, also not at prison love prices
Top shape bane dragon. already have a low 4.x
Nice GD. already have a 4.

Also looking for elemental weapons... I'll farm them up myself eventually but looking for elemental Cyclones, Soul Glaives, Gargish Talwar, and Gargish war fork... so if you used a DC runic and created one or found a drop let me know and I'll let you know if I need it

Let me know what you have here or in a PM

I am also selling a lot of scrolls that I dont want to put on vendor in luna cause they charge too much!
120 archery, focus, tactics, parry, mace, vet, disco, provo, healing, and probably a ton more cause im too lazy to bind the 200+ scrolls or look at pinkies

Thankeeeeeeee

Hera75

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
el cheapo!! lol, I can hook you up with a free luna vendor for those scrolls... :p ICQ me this weekend sometime and I am sure I can help you with some of the other things...I probably wont be around much before Friday evening.

J

[JD]

do I hear a birdy? cheep cheep cheep cheep! lol. when I wanted to start playing again a year ago they couldnt find my acct so i had to start again. thus i am not a rich vexx by any means so gotta save the duckets where i can!

thanks for the offer, i can prolly try to icq you today but have a friend in town so not sure of availability. and glad to have you back on slownoma :)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a chest full of dull runic hammers. Next time I log in I'll see about putting them all in a chest for you in one of the houses. Might also have an extra cloak as well that you can have.