• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking into housing

A

Annienox

I have just came back to Baja and I am wondering what the housing is going for. Can anyone give me a general idea for a keep or castle tram and/or fel. Just let me know which you are talking about. thx

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you wouldnt happen to be related to Oriana would you....?

well I have bought a fel keep for 30mil and when talking to the seller, he offered me a tram keep for 15mil

castles i have no idea how much they are worth but i would say a lot since there are few in the game....but they do keep falling! I know of at least 4 that have fallen since I came back.....3-4 months ago? *shrugs*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have just came back to Baja and I am wondering what the housing is going for. Can anyone give me a general idea for a keep or castle tram and/or fel. Just let me know which you are talking about. thx
Welcome back to Baja!! As Ceno was teasing, I too am a cat lover especially the crazy ones.

Ceno's statement about the housing is pretty much dead on assessment. If you're looking for anything besides castles or keeps, there is a LOT of open land in Malas for 18x18s.

Again welcome back. And look forward to seeing you more here on the boards

Oriana

A

Annienox

Thanks for the info and the warm welcome. We happened to get a castle (one that fell) woot! Some days the UO Gods do shine a lil light my way :D Has Baja become as quiet as it seems?? :( This used to be the place for us roge types.