• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
looking for guild to join i started playing just after tram was brought second age stoped playing about a year after mallas restarted and worked over the 5 very stronge last six months developing players and new skills have 5 very good characters

would like to join active guild to do hunts never been to exodus etc

thanks

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You have a lot of catching up to do then as so much has changed...welcome back.
My name is ARAGORN, I am the GM of CD Reigns. CD Reigns is always recruiting we are primarily pvm but also do fel champs as well as harrower we are a family oriented guild meaning we help each other where we can and also contribute to the uo community . my icq is 367-922-797 name saxman Skype name is saxman22 if u use that. Feel free to contact me either that way or in game and we'll have a chat :)