• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] looking for zento or quality waterfront home

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As the title states, looking to purchase or a Zento home or a quality waterfront somewheres else. If you have something to be considered (or know somebody who does and would like to put us in contact), please respond or here or via pm.

Thank you.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know what you call quality but there is a spot open on the Island South of Ocrina Island for a decent size house right next to the water and the water on two sides (North and East Sides) My fishing house used to be there and saw it was open yesterday while logging in and out of accts. Not a great place if you want to be close to a bank or a moongate but great if you like to chop wood and fish.

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am still searching for a Zento home in particular; if anyone has one on offer, please contact me. Thank you.