• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Looking for why I can't alter this armor

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can't alter this armor piece with either my all 120s crafter or using the artificer in Royal City. Leggings of same name/type altered fine, but artificer says he can't take this item, and when I try to alter on crafter, says I can't alter it. What am I missing?

1709951889660.png

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Don't sleeves turn into kilt? Maybe because it's studded?
No, arms are arms. Gloves turn to kilt. Leggings were studded, as was chest, both altered. I'm stumped on this. It's repaired, arms are a real thing for garg, the material is fine....*shrugs*

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not damaged I recall that messes it up being insured shouldn't effect it. brittle?

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
was your leggings insured when you altered them?
I can't say for sure, but I'm almost certain they were. I disrobed all my armor into a box for my crafter to alter, and did not uninsure prior. Can always test it, I suppose.

*Update* no luck after un-insuring

Haraldur Tyrsson

Adventurer
Not sure on why it’s setup like this but studded arms facing that direction cannot be altered. Find some facing the other way and they will alter.

It’s like that for most pieces - only one direction will alter.

Last edited:

Nobuddy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED