• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for vendor spot

Richwarf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just started playing again and looking for a vendor spot. I like one inside Luna walls, but will take a cheap spot outside Luna in a high traffic area. I plan to sell pots on him, most for 300 gold per pot in deeds of 1000 and 10000.

I used to have a vendor inside Luna and always had problems keeping him stocked. I used to sell about 100K pots a WEEK.

Side note, where a good place to get pots now? I used to use faction vendors, but they now hold there price, even when they are removed and replaced :(

Magrimur

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
ok well I found a spot, try Demonica's vendor, it's the north-west corner of Luna, ICQ is on the sign, i finally rented some spots, she said there are spots opening up soon and could probably rent 2nd row spots now

Last edited:

Richwarf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atleast I'm not alone trying to find a vendor...

Short term, I taken a vendor plot in Fel New Mag, Plot G3. All (but a handful of) pots are sold for 300 gold per with a supply of 1000 pots.