• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Looking for Value on Some Items

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Capture.PNG
From Left to right:
1. Wanderer Track
2. Pre-Patch Dread Pirate Hat Fencing/Archery
3. Mesanna's Cream Pie Halo Variant
4. Soap from Wrong Prison
5. Bleach named Hair Dye with 10 Charges. This came from the first day of the quest on Origin. They fixed it the second day.
6. Ship Model Blessed facing both directions. *not server birth but old
7. Chainmail Leggings Made by Takaraito [Exceptional]
8. Full set of Tram/Fel Moonstones

I may be interested in selling if the price is right. You can add me to your ICQ if you're interested. Thanks!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Number 5 is incorrect, Origin didn't even exist back then and it wasn't only 1 day it was active with the wrong title for 5 days.

1. Wanderer Track [worthless unless you find someone who really wants it]
2. Pre-Patch Dread Pirate Hat Fencing/Archery [maybe a few 100k if someeone wanted it]
3. Mesanna's Cream Pie Halo Variant [hard to sell as everyone has dozens of each pie's]
4. Soap from Wrong Prison [still spawns, will be like the gypse jewelry no one wants it]
5. Bleach named Hair Dye with 10 Charges. This came from the first day of the quest on Origin. They fixed it the second day. [couldnt sell the 3 i have for even 1 mill]
6. Ship Model Blessed facing both directions. *not server birth but old [again maybe if someone wanted it but there is nothing special about it in terms of rare]
7. Chainmail Leggings Made by Takaraito [Exceptional] [i usually pick this stuff up for 500k-1mill. ALOT more if its full suites]
8. Full set of Tram/Fel Moonstones [nada, most people today dont even know what one is or what it was for]

Thunderz

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Number 5 is incorrect, Origin didn't even exist back then and it wasn't only 1 day it was active with the wrong title for 5 days.

1. Wanderer Track [worthless unless you find someone who really wants it]
2. Pre-Patch Dread Pirate Hat Fencing/Archery [maybe a few 100k if someeone wanted it]
3. Mesanna's Cream Pie Halo Variant [hard to sell as everyone has dozens of each pie's]
4. Soap from Wrong Prison [still spawns, will be like the gypse jewelry no one wants it]
5. Bleach named Hair Dye with 10 Charges. This came from the first day of the quest on Origin. They fixed it the second day. [couldnt sell the 3 i have for even 1 mill]
6. Ship Model Blessed facing both directions. *not server birth but old [again maybe if someone wanted it but there is nothing special about it in terms of rare]
7. Chainmail Leggings Made by Takaraito [Exceptional] [i usually pick this stuff up for 500k-1mill. ALOT more if its full suites]
8. Full set of Tram/Fel Moonstones [nada, most people today dont even know what one is or what it was for]

Thunderz
Thunderz, First off, you seem to have a pretty negative attitude about these items. I have already been offered WELL above your estimates. Next, I know for a fact that it was Origin that I got number 5 though it could have been more than a day before they fixed it. The reason I know is because it was in my Origin Castle Museum. I had the Castle BEFORE you could even Xfer. The whole point of people buying stuff is when 'someone wants it.' Maybe I should mention that I am on Atlantic. The prices you quote seem to be on a shard where only two or three people play. Shards that you can still place 18 x 18's and even bigger. As far as Rares go, I would think that any serious rares collector would know what a moonstone is. Regardless, thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can try and help, but I'm not sure what most of these items go for:

1. Wanderer Track (If i remember correctly, they go for 10-15mil? I know that its worth alot because its the rarest track you could get)
2. Not sure
3. 500k-3mil (Give or take a few mil but I THINK thats what they sell/sold for.)
4. Not sure (Isn't this an event item?)
5. Not sure
6. 5-10mil? (I know this isn't the server birth one but I think its rare, If i remember correctly 5-10mil is what they sell for)
7. Thunderz was talking about the regular double exceptional, no way is he picking these up for 500k-1mil (If he is, lemme know where) these are bracketed. (The rarest version.) I say 7-15mil. Give or take a few mil, I know for a fact there are collectors who collect this stuff. (Queen Arya) :lick:
8. Knowing they were worth about 2500-5000 points per stone in the clean up. There aren't many left out there. That is a guess, don't quote me on that haha. So i say a full set is VERY rare and can be worth quite a bit to the right person. The price, I'm not certain.

I'm not sure if my price checks are accurate but they are somewhere around there. I hope a expert on these item can post the accurate price. I hope this helped and I wish you luck selling them. :)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. last one i saw for sale was 2mil, its tuff to get over 10mil even for a full music box. that being said, most actually put the tracks in a box, so its harder to find a loose gear than an actual box with one in it. so probably actually worth closer to 5mil id say.
2.couple hundred k
3.500k-2mil
4.last one i saw for sale was 15mil, was thinking about buying it but decided id try to find it myself first (lockpicking sampire) . It IS very hard to find in the prison. I can see it holding a bit of value as i dont see many people taking the time to find it. So will probably be worth about 10-15 mil for a while anyway.
5.?
6.?
7. 3-5 mil is usually what you see on vendors. maybe a little bit more if someone likes the name
8. all about if you can find someone who wants them. if i was going to put on a vendor i would probably price at 5 or 10mil if i wanted to sell within a month.

Last edited:

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a few of those 'hair dye' bleech's that i got on europa, i remember it was only a day before they fixed it.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a few of those 'hair dye' bleech's that i got on europa, i remember it was only a day before they fixed it.
I got all mine on europa aswell but can swear i didnt do them all in 1 day, maybe i did but i thought i did it over the long weekend.

rowan, yeah any serious collector would know what a moonstone is, but any serious collector wont want them lol hence your gona have to sell to a new collector and there not gona know what it is apart from "rare"

Thunderz