• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for UGK, UG.K, Members

koyettsu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Everyone,
It has been a LONG time since I posted on these forums. I used to run UGK, UG.K with Tazz and I am reaching out in hopes that some of the UGK members are still haunting these forums. I am looking to get in touch with former or current UGK members. If anyone knows them or sees them around can you direct them here or to reach out to me?

They can also contact me via ICQ, I had to set up a new one because my old one is no longer usable. 677873268

Thanks in advance!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
There are a few around - Boggart, etc.

koyettsu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello gents,
When you have a moment I would love to have a discussion about the guild and the future of UGK. If you are still using ICQ please shoot me a message when you have a free moment, or I can get you guys access to our mumble server and we can chat there. Great to hear from you both, I would love to hear what you have been up to!