• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Looking for Transfer Log

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

Anyone know the name and location of the transfer log. Ive found the 2d version but cannot locate the EC one.

Please please please help ME!

thanks

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess no one knows the file name then :confused: this is the shard transfer log file which is called translog in the 2d client.

I need to supply it to Messana due to a lost load of items in transfer. I am wondering if it even exists in EC.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never done a shard transfer, but I would imagine the log will be in the 'logs' folder. Path on my pc is:
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\logs

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah that's what I thought Petra...nothing there relating to a shard transfer though

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing in the character folder in my documents either?

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, they are just the character settings, no log files....Ive asked the question to Mesanna so I guess I better just wait for the response

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the help again Petra.

Yeah I checked this location when I found the log on my 2d install, thought it would be called the same and be in the root folder of UO. Alas, no file...Ill just have to sit tight.