• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for these rare items...

viergedarkmoon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Buying the following items on any shard. Prices are negotionable Paying on Atlantic or Great Lakes. Contact me with desired prices please. PM or ICQ 111881853

- The Following EM Items
  • Orcish Helm Stained with Blood
  • Blood Covered Map Fragments (Top+Bottom)
  • Blood Soaked Bag
  • Bottled Blood Brew
  • Blood-Soaked Chains of the Cursed of Khaldun
  • Bloodied Bed Roll
  • Blood Drenched War Drum
  • A Chest Covered In Dry Blood
  • The Torcher's Bloody Butcher Knife
  • Vampire Blood Ruby
  • Daemon Blood Candle
  • Drool Encrusted Shackles
  • Shackles on a Pole
  • Olmecian Worship Idol
  • Wall Carvings Set (Not Lich Spawn Version)[see pics below]

Last edited:

viergedarkmoon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
how can u tell the difference on the wall carving sets?
This is the Wall Carvings I am refering to in the post. However, this set is missing the far right piece. Unlike the lich spawn version this one has a different graphic and is only 1 stone each as oppose to 2 stones. It also faces South not East.
wall.png wall2.png

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tried to ICQ you and am getting this message from you in auto-response...

viergedarkmoon only receives messages from contacts on his contact list or from contacts that have registered their phone number. In order to send viergedarkmoon a message, please register your phone number to ICQ, or add viergedarkmoon to your contact list, and once viergedarkmoon adds you to his contact list you can send viergedarkmoon messages

I tried to add you. Hit me up at 306318812.

Thanks

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HA! that's MOA during easter! Yeah that third wall piece has been missing for a long long time. Not an easy set to find.

viergedarkmoon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
HA! that's MOA during easter! Yeah that third wall piece has been missing for a long long time. Not an easy set to find.
Yeah it is lol. I guess I should have asked permission to use that pic.
I had the full wall set years back. I am hoping to find another one... That was one of my favorite deco pieces!

T

tuuvaak

i have the center piece of that s/b wall carving... PM me if you need it =P we'll work something out. i also have a Shackles for sale, s/b

ultimakong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the smooth and painless trade. The "Bartholomews Discarded Scaplel" will find a good home :) Enjoy man.